Battery upgrade for Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop

I bought the Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop a few days ago, (model STYTJ01ZHM) I think it is also called Xiaomi Mijia 1C 2 in 1,

I noticed that his battery is not enough to work on a large house (130 sqm) and it is a bit disappointing ... I wanted to know if it is possible to upgrade the battery (2600mAh) to a battery with a larger capacity and thus reach maximum utilization of the vacuum cleaner

I'm new here so I would love any piece of information

Thank you guys :)

10 comments
joe ⋅ 3 years ago #

hello,
did anyone test the F9 battery?
I found this link
https://shopee.com.my/Xiaomi-Roborock-Vacuum-1C-(STYTJ01ZHM)-battery-5600mAh-i.53020293.6671942157
not sure if it is trustworthy, the video shows another robot cleaner

Raj ⋅ 3 years, 4 months ago #

Roborock S5/S6 batteries may work

Eliyau ⋅ 3 years, 5 months ago #

Thanks a lot for the answer, this is exactly what I was also able to find out, the battery of the Dreame F9 may also fit 1C, I have not seen evidence that anyone has already done it but it seems logical to me to compare the voltages between the battery terminals and see if they give the same voltage, in general I found replacement batteries in AliExpress such as this
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32951917643.html
I bought and it should arrive in the next few days, I will update as soon as it arrives ....

Michael ⋅ 3 years, 5 months ago #

Thank you for the update. I just hope that the 1C has enough space for this battery.

Colenj2 ⋅ 3 years, 4 months ago #

Hi, I ready your post with interest as I am in a similar position, did your replacement work?

Colenj2 ⋅ 3 years, 4 months ago #

Hi,
I ready your post and am in a similar position, did the batter replacement work?

Alin ⋅ 3 years, 2 months ago #

Hi there Eliyau,

Please let us know if the battery from a Dreame F9 works on the Mijia 1C.

Thank you!

filippo ⋅ 3 years, 2 months ago #

Hey, at the end, did worked?

Niels van Wijk ⋅ 2 years, 10 months ago #

Hi! Did it work?

Michael ⋅ 3 years, 5 months ago #

Hi,
I tried to find any information about the larger battery for the 1C, but no success. I believe a larger battery replacement will be available on the market in the near future. There is another robot vacuum identical to the 1C, the Dreame F9 which has a 5200mAh battery. Both robot vacuums were made by Dreame (a startup in the Xiaomi ecological chain) so there is a chance that the Dreame battery can fit the 1C, but I was not able to find any proof of this.

Join our friendly community

Learn more about home robots, ask questions, share news, reviews, or create posts that you find helpful or entertaining.

Related posts
Mi robot vacuum mop questions

3 years, 3 months

4   3.41K

Mi Robot Mop P - How to change mopping pattern?

3 years, 3 months

1   2.19K

360 S7 vs Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Mop P for Mopping

3 years, 9 months

15   3.16K

Viomi V2 pro keeps going over same spot

2 years, 9 months

0   1.28K