Where to buy the original Roborock accessories and spare parts?

Looking for the Roborock spare parts but don't know where is the best place to buy the original ones? I tried to figure out the best places to buy the original Roborock accessories depending on your location and model you own.

First, check the Roborock spare parts compatibility list. Most of the Roborock accessories are interchangeable, so maybe you will find a spare part from the other model which will perfectly fit with your model.

Roborock spare parts compatibility list

Model name Filter Dustbin Side brush Main brush Brush cover Water tank Charging dock Auto-cleaning base Mopping cloth Moisture-proof pad
E2 / E3 A2
(washable)
B A1
(3 arms + plastic + nylon)
A1
(undetachable side tips)
A A1
(without switch to adjust flow)
B - A A1
(hard)
S5 A2
(washable)
C A1
(3 arms + plastic + nylon)
A1
(undetachable side tips)
A A1
(without switch to adjust flow)
C - A A1
(hard)
S4 A2
(washable)
A A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A2
(detachable side tips)
A - A - A -
S6 A2
(washable)
C A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A2
(detachable side tips)
A A2
(with switch to adjust flow)
D - A B
S6 Pure A2
(washable)
D A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A2
(detachable side tips)
A B
E1 - A A2
(soft)
S5 Max A2
(washable)
D A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A2
(detachable side tips)
A C
(electric water tank)
E1 - A A2
(soft)
S6 MaxV A2
(washable)
D A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A2
(detachable side tips)
A C
(electric water tank)
E1 - A A2
(soft)
E4 A2
(washable)
E A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A1
(undetachable side tips)
A B
F - A A2
(soft)
S7 B F A2
(5 arms + silicone)
B B D E2 A B -
E5 A2
(washable)
E A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A1
(undetachable side tips)
A B
F - A A2
(soft)
S7 MaxV B B A2
(5 arms + silicone)
B B E E2 A / B B A2
(soft)
Q5 A2
(washable)
G A2
(5 arms + silicone)
A2 (defualt) / B B - E2 C - -
Q7 C H A2
(5 arms + silicone)
B B F E2 C A A2
(soft)
Q7 Max C I A2
(5 arms + silicone)
B B G E2 C A A2
(soft)
  • Type of spare parts marked by letters. Models with the same letter in a column have interchangeable spare parts.
  • Types with the same letter but a different number (e.g. A1 and A2) are also interchangeable but made from a different material.
Roborock side brushes: A1 (old style) and A2 (new style)
Roborock side brushes: A1 (old style) and A2 (new style)
Roborock roller brush: old and new style
Roller brush types: A2 (new style with detachable side tips) and A1 (old style without detachable tips)

United States

The best place to buy the Roborock accessories and spare parts in the US is the official Roborock Amazon store. It sells only original products so I would recommend buying from this store if you are located in the US:

• Silicone side brushes (new design) for $15.99. Available in black and white color. Compatible with all the Roborock models: Xiaowa C10/E2/E3, E4, S4, S5, S5 Max, S6, S6 Pure, and S6 MaxV.
  • Nylon side brushes (old design) for $15.99. Only white color available. Compatible with all the Roborock models.
  • Main roller brush with detachable side tips (new design) for $22.99. Compatible with all the Roborock models.
  • Main brush cover for $19.99 (black). Also available in white color. Compatible with all the Roborock models.
  • Magnetic type (invisible boundaries) for $24.99. Length: 78 inches, width: 0.98 in, thickness: 0.07 in. 5 pieces of double-sided tape included. Supported by all the Roborock models.
  • HEPA filter (2 pcs) for $32.99. It’s a standard E11-grade washable HEPA filter, compatible with all the Roborock models.
  • Microfiber mopping cloth (2 pcs) for $16.99. Reusable. Compatible with the Xiaowa E2/E3, E4, S5, S5 Max, S6, S6 Pure, and S6 MaxV.
  • Disposable mopping cloth (30 pcs) for $16.99. 1 mounting plate included in the box. Compatible with all models, except the S4.
  • Water tank for the E4 and S6 models (with water control switch) for $39.99. Mopping cloth, waterproof pad, and 2 extra pairs of water tank filters included in the box.
  • Accessories Set (magnetic tape, 2 HEPA filters, 2 mopping cloths) for $33.66. For all the Roborock models, except the S4.
  • Roborock S7 accessories kit for $74.97 (2 main brushes, 4 side bushes, 6 mopping cloths)

EU (German warehouse)

In the EU, Roborock has it’s official Amazon store as well where you can buy original replacement part for your Roborock cleaner:

• Silicone side brushes (new design) for €19.99. Compatible with all models.
  • Main roller brush with detachable side tips (new design) for €22.99. Compatible with all models.
  • Main brush cover for €21.99 (black). Also available in white color. Compatible with all models.
  • Magnetic type (invisible boundaries) for €9.99. Length: 78 inches, width: 0.98 in, thickness: 0.07 in. 5 pieces of double-sided tape included. Supported by all the Roborock models.
  • HEPA filter (2 pcs) for €32.99. It’s a standard E11-grade washable HEPA filter, compatible with all the Roborock models.
  • Microfiber mopping cloth (2 pcs) for $19.99. Reusable. Compatible with the Xiaowa E2/E3, E4, S5, S5 Max, S6, S6 Pure, and S6 MaxV.
  • Disposable mopping cloth (30 pcs) for €19.99. 1 mounting plate included in the box. Supported all models, except for the S4 since it doesn’t have the mopping function.
  • Water tank for the Xiaowa E2/E3, S5 models (without the water control switch) for €49.99.
  • Electric water tank for €49.99. Compatible with the S5 Max and S6 MaxV models.
  • Right wheel for €65.26. Compatible with the S5 model.
  • Charging dock for the E4 model for €49.99.

United Kingdom

• Silicone side brushes (new design) for £19.99 (white) and black variant. Compatible with all models.
  • Main roller brush with detachable side tips (new design) for £22.99. Compatible with all models.
  • Main brush cover for £19.99 (black). Also available in white color. Compatible with all models.
  • Magnetic type (invisible boundaries) for £9.99. Length: 78 inches, width: 0.98 in, thickness: 0.07 in. 5 pieces of double-sided tape included. Supported by all the Roborock models.
  • HEPA filter (2 pcs) for £32.99. It’s a standard E11-grade washable HEPA filter, compatible with all the Roborock models.
  • Microfiber mopping cloth (2 pcs) for £24.99. Reusable. Compatible with the Xiaowa E2/E3, E4, S5, S5 Max, S6, S6 Pure, and S6 MaxV.
  • Disposable mopping cloth (30 pcs) for £19.99. 1 mounting plate included in the box. Supported all models, except for the S4 since it doesn’t have the mopping function.
  • Water tank for the Xiaowa E2/E3, S5 models (without the water control switch) for £49.99.
  • Electric water tank for £49.99. Compatible with the S5 Max and S6 MaxV models.
  • Right wheel for £59.99. Compatible with the S5 and S6 models.
  • Charging dock for the E4 model for £49.99.

Aliexpress (worldwide shipping in most cases)

Aliexpress is a good place to buy the Roborock parts because it has much cheaper prices compared to Amazon. On the other hand, delivery time from Aliexpress can be much longer (a few weeks or so depending on the country).

There are dozens of sellers on Aliexpress who sell Roborock accessories. Unfortunately, it's not clear which one sells original parts so I checked posts on the official Roborock forum trying to find official partners of Roborock on Aliexpress. I found two stores that Roborock referring to in their answers:

Both have warehouses in the EU and China. Delivery may take a few weeks to some countries, in the EU you can get the package in a few days depending on your location.

14 comments
Claudio Bernardi ⋅ 2 years, 5 months ago #

Is the silicon main brush of S7 compatible with dreame l10 pro?

Michael ⋅ 2 years, 5 months ago #

The S7 brush does fit the L10 Pro, but as the rubber brush is smaller in diameter and doesn't touch the floor when installed, it will not be able to sweep and agitate dirt. I would not recommend using the S7 brush in the Dreame.

ws ⋅ 1 year, 1 month ago #

Is the A2 main brush compatible with the Dreame D9/F9 ?
Same question with the A2 filter and the [D9/L10 Pro/D9 Max/D10s Pro/D10s]

thanks !

KS Toh ⋅ 2 years, 8 months ago #

If S5 charging dock is C, then I would think S6 charging dock is C2. Although they look different in shape, they appear to be identical in operation. In fact, I use them interchangeably with my S5 and S6. The robot goes back to dock even with the "different" dock.

Michael ⋅ 2 years, 8 months ago #

That's true, thanks for mentioning it. But I would leave this one without changes. I took the info from the official forum, Roborock support mentioned in the comparison table that while the charging dock may be changed, the robot may have some issues finding the dock after cleaning, so probably there are some small internal differences.

I tried the new S7 main brush on the S5/S6 and it fits too. However, this S7 main brush seems to be designed for use together with the new main brush cover for S7. I will need to investigate further.

It kind of fits, but metal bars on the brush cover will damage the brush soon or later. Also, I'm not sure how good the rubber brush on older models will clean taking into account that it's slightly thinner so it may not provide enough pressure on the floor compared to the original brush.

I followed this chart, which says the S7 uses the same A2 filter used by the S5 & S6, and bought 10 filters. Wrong. The S7 filter is totally different in size. Need to update this chart.

I'm really sorry that you spent money on wrong filters because of the misleading information in this post... I absolutely forgot that the S7 filter is different. Thank you for the comment, I've fixed the chart.

No worries. It just means I need to buy an S7 to use them! Anyway, I also want to point out that the S7 mopping cloth is actually interchangeable with S5/S6. It is just thicker. I am currently trying the S7 mopping cloth on my S5 and S6. Works but not sure if the extra thickness is suitable for all users. So, I would put the mopping cloth as A2 and not B.

Good point, thank you! While they are a bit different, the S7 cloth still fits older models.

KS Toh ⋅ 2 years, 5 months ago #

Unfortunately, after trying to use the S7 cloth on S5/6, I should report that the S7 mopping cloth, although it fits S5/6, should be regarded as not suitable for S5/6. Somehow it is too thick for the robot. So, maybe you should revert to B. Sorry about that.

Michael ⋅ 2 years, 5 months ago #

Thank you for checking this. I've fixed the table.

Geppo ⋅ 2 years, 9 months ago #

Very interesting post.
It would be great if you could update it with the latest models (S7).

Join our friendly community

Learn more about home robots, ask questions, share news, reviews, or create posts that you find helpful or entertaining.