Roborock S55 (Black)
Roborock S55 (Black) specifications
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh|
|Runtime||150 min (Works longer than 99% of robots)|
|Charging Time||240 min|
|Scheduling||(88% of robots have this feature)|
|IR Remote Control|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||(34% of robots have this feature)|
|Amazon Alexa Support||(21% of robots have this feature)|
|Google Assistant Support||(18% of robots have this feature)|
|Virtual Wall||(28% of robots have this feature)|
|Digital Blocked Area|
|Manual movement control|
|Carpet Boost||(10% of robots have this feature)|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||(98% of robots have this feature)|
|Full Bin Indicator|
|Robot Weight||7.72 lbs / 3.5 kg|
|Robot Width||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Robot Height||3.78 in / 9.6 cm|
|In the box||adapter, charging dock, water tank, mopping pad, English user manual|
|Where to buy||$525.00 on Amazon / $566.42 on GearBest|
What are the best features of the Roborock S55
SLAM algorithm along with the LDS sensor scan the layout of the room and build the most efficient way. Three processors located inside track the robot's movements in real-time which you can see on your smartphone. When the battery runs to 20% low the robot docks itself, juice it up to 80% and continue cleaning from the exact place it left off. Please, note that the robot is not able to map the second floor.
Inside the app, you are able to set blocked area making the Roborock work inside the rectangle you've drawn. If you still not sure how to control the cleaner manually, use the target point. Just open the map, click on the point you want the Roborock to go and it will go to that place on its own.
- The robot identification a carpet and boost its suction power to maximum providing deep cleaning.
- The longest battery life in the market. Most robots last about 90-120 minutes in one charge.
- Cleaning tool is under the lid. You will never lose it.
- Great climbing ability. The large wheels have no problem getting over even thick shag carpet.
- The water tank is very easy to insert, just place it under the robot and slide until it clicks.
- One of the most powerful motors delivers 2,000 Pa of power, enough to suck up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from bare floors and carpeting surfaces.
- The HEPA filter is washable.
What is not that good about the Roboborock S55
- The gloss finish is markable
The Roborock S55 is ideal for homes with pets, because of its strong suction, and average/big-sized houses since its battery lasts about 150 minutes. Thanks to the water tank, the robot can clean bare floors as well as thin and medium-pile carpets.
Roborock S55 (Black) accessories
Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner Water Tank Filter for Roborock S5, E20, E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 6 Pairs
Video reviews of the Roborock S55 (Black)
Roborock S55 (Black) alternatives
Pros & Cons of Roborock S55 (Black)
Mapping & Smart Navigation
Strong suction power
Control the device with your smartphone
Compatible with Amazon Alexa
Bigger Dustbin Capacity
Has a wet mopping feature
Can be scheduled for specific time
Has a virtual wall function
Compare the Roborock S55 (Black) with other robot vacuums:
- Roborock S50 vs. Roborock S55 Black Comparison
- Comparing the Roborock S55 Black vs. iRobot Roomba i7+
- Comparing Shark ION R85 (RV850) vs. Roborock S55 Black
- Comparing Roborock S55 Black vs. Samsung POWERbot R9250
- Neato Botvac D6 Connected vs. Roborock S55 Black Comparison