Roomba 890 vs. Roomba 895
The Roomba 890 and 895 are basically the same robot vacuum with a different color scheme.
The Roomba 890 comes equipped with 1 dual virtual wall barrier while the Roomba 895 has 2 dual virtual walls barriers in the box
Pros and cons of the Roomba 895
Roomba 895 comes with dual tangle-free rollers that are designed to pick up pet and human hair reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance. A bunch of sensors that located all over the robot's body help it to navigate around, avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
The robot supports Wi-Fi and is compatible with Amazon Alexa/Google Home which allows you to control it with your voice or smartphone. Advanced Dirt Detect Technology recognizes concentrated areas of dirt providing additional cleaning in those spots. Dual virtual wall barrier controls where the robot supposed to clean. When its battery runs out, Roomba 895 automatically returns to its charging dock.
- Brushless rollers are ideal for pet hair
- Dirt detect provides deep cleaning on high-traffic areas
- Full bin indicator shows when you need to empty the container
- Compatible with smart home assistants
- Has virtual walls in the box.
- Short battery life
- Is not able to agitate dust and dirt from carpets. No deep cleaning
- Expensive. For about $500 you can get a smart robot vacuum with mapping of something that performs much better on carpets.