Top 5 The Best Robot Mops of 2017 - Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
Table of Contents (Jump to)
UPDATE: Xiaomi released the second generation of their robot vacuum cleaners that can sweep and mop. It is a powerful intelligent robot with 2000 Pa suction power and a battery that lasts for the whole 2.5 hours of work. Read our full review about the second generation Xiaomi Roborock to know if the new device worth buying.
ILIFE V7S Pro
iLife is a company ranking top among China's leading companies in intelligent cleaning robot industry. ILIFE V7S Pro is a vacuuming & mopping robot hybrid that specified to clean larger areas than previous versions.
The ILIFE V7S Pro comes with 4 different cleaning modes:
- Auto mode for automatically cleaning.
- Border mode for corners and edges.
- Spot mode is for cleaning a specific area.
- Schedule mode for setting a cleaning plan.
- 6.5 pounds (2.95 kg) weight vacuum cleaner.
- Charging dock + adapter.
- Remote controller with two AAA batteries.
- Extra side brush.
- Extra mop.
- Cleaning brush.
- Dust box.
- Water tank box.
- 2 extra filters.
- 2600 mAh battery;
- runs up to 140 min / recharge within 300 min;
- 500 ml dustbin which is one of the largest capacity bins on the market right now + 450 ml water tank;
- two-stage filtration system;
- mopping, dry mopping and wet mopping functionality;
- Hepa filtration;
- it produces only 60 db that is less noisy than other vacuums;
- decent cleaning performance even on carpet covering;
- minimalist design;
- easy to use.
- does not have an intelligent system and moves randomly over the cleaning area;
- the V7S Pro will not go over black carpets.
Watch short Chuwi iLIFE V7S Pro review:
The iLife V7S Pro is not perfect but it does its job well on carpets and bare floors. Thanks to the water tank you do not need to keep the mopping cloth damp manually but you probably should soak a mop before starting a mod mode.
Overall it is a good robot vacuum with mopping function a for bare floor and carpeting surface on a budget.
iRobot Braava 380t
Braava 380T is something different from other devices we've seen from iRobot. This robot is the best model of their floor mopping series that was built for hardwood floors. Let's see what iRobot propose for the under $300 price in this short review.
Items coming with the Braava 380T in the box
- NorthStar Navigation Cube with 2 C Batteries.
- Microfiber Mopping Cloth.
- Microfiber Damp Mopping Cloth.
- Turbo Charge Cradle.
- Pro-Clean Reservoir Pad.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaning Pad.
The iRobot has three buttons: one for dry mopping, one for wet mopping, and one to turn the thing on and off. It takes a while before the mop cloth gets wet so you should start off with a wet mop in wet mop mode.
- With two microfiber clothes that come with the Braava out the box, you get dual mode: dry and damp. The first one picks up dust and dirt while the second one provides deep cleaning job.
- Multi Pass Technology allows the robot to clean even the toughest stains.
- It is quiet compared to other Roomba robots.
- Recharging time: 2 h.
- Weighing just 4 lbs (1.8kg).
- The Braava 380t can't get its charging station automatical. For this, you need to do it manually right after the robot finish its job.
- It comes with NorthStar Navigation Cube that helps the robot find its way around. For more than one room you have to buy one more NothStar.
- No remote, no scheduling.
Watch the iRobot Braava 380t floor mopping robot review:
The Braava 380T robot is a great option if you want a cleaning tool to wet mop any bare floor like tile or marble.
Rollibot BL618 Review
- two side brushes;
- charging dock;
- micro-fiber cleaning cloth;
- remote controller;
- cleaning brush;
- extra Hepa filter.
- This robovac comes with 4 modes: Auto Clean, Spot Clean, Edge Clean, and Zig-Zag.
- 2400 mAh battery.
- 100 min cleaning time.
- 300 min charging time.
- 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) weight.
- Double Hepa filtration.
- It comes with rubberized covers to help protect your wood flooring or other surfaces.
Rollibot BL618 uses the ultraviolet lamp that sterilizes your floor from bacteria and germs. The robot does not have a roller head so it can suck all the threads on its way.
- UV germicidal lamp sterilizes your floor from the likes of e-coli, and other germs or bacteria
- Rubberized covers on the underside that helps to protect your wood flooring or other surfaces
- HEPA filtration
- Low sounds operation
- It has some problems with carpeting floors so better to use in on a bare floor.
- Without a rolling cleaner underneath, there’s only a narrow vent sucking in the dust, if a hairball misses that, it will come out the other side.
- It is not that quite as iLife and makes an annoying sound when bumping against something.
The Rollibot BL618 provides good results on bare floors and is on sale for under $300.
bObsweep PetHair Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
The company was founded in 2011 and located in Canada. Bobsweep robots have the biggest dustbin compare to other vacuum cleaners.
What is in the box:
- Hepa filters.
- Remote controller.
- 1000 ml dustbin.
- Bumper sticks.
- Cleaning brush.
- Wireless remote.
- Charging dock.
- Roller brush.
- 2 micro fiber mops.
- UV light eliminates bacteria and sterilizes floors.
- It also has On Board Diagnostics, so it can self-check all components to ensure they are working properly.
- Battery life: 75 min.
- 100 ml dustbin size.
- Charging time — 180 min (3 h).
- 3 cleaning modes.
- Cleans all types of floors including carpet, hardwood, linoleum, tile, wood laminate.
- Three-layer Hepa filtration system.
- Uses infrared sensors to randomly runs over the room and sweeps the dust-up.
- No virtual walls.
- You have to re-wet the mop for a large room.
- It could get stuck into furniture.
- Kind of tall and thick for some stuff so the robot can not get under cabinets and other things. Sometimes it can't go over high pile carpeting.
Watch quick start guide The intelligent robot vacuum bObsweep for pet owners:
If you have a cat or a dog we would recommend getting the bObsweep since it has the biggest dustbin capacity in the industry and was designed for picking pet hair up.
iClebo YCR-M05-10 Arte Vacuum Cleane
You may not know but iClebo Arte is a very popular Korean brand that competes with Samsung in a robot vacuum niche. The company was founded in 1988. Their specialization is robot technology items.
The following items come with this product
- Cleaning brush that storage in the charging station.
- Remote control + 2 AA batteries.
- Power adapter.
- Three antibacterial filters.
- 1 mop plate.
- 2 side brushes.
- 1 double-sided tape.
- 1 area banded tape.
- Ultra microfiber wet mop.
- Navigation mode: cleans with navigation algorithm.
- Spot mode: cleans with zigzag pattern.
- Random mode: randomly moves over the room.
- Max mode: after navigation mode it changes to random one.
- Wet mop mode: it cleans with each mode.
- Long working time (about 140 min).
- Charging time: 120 min.
- Hepa filtration;
- It uses two side brushes.
- Quite — 58 db and operates faster than most rival vacuum robots.
- It is only 3.5 inches (about 9 cm) in height.
- Full bin indicator included.
- iClebo YCR-M05-10 Arte Vacuum Cleaner has 15 sensors sensors include: Camera, IR, PSD, Gyro, Encoder, and Bumper.
- The IR bumper sensor is detecting any possible obstacles so do not leave anything on your floor as far as the robot will avoid this area.
- Mapping function with a camera mounted on the top of the device.
- Can get stuck under legs of chairs or tables.
- Have some troubles with finding its base on large areas.
- There is some cons for pet owners with long hair. iClebo has its problem with collecting it.
The iClebo YCR-M05-10 is one of the best offered in the category of robot vacuums and is worth every penny of the asking price because of the performance it promises on and delivers.
Read next: Best robot vacuums for carpet
WHERE TO BUY
Share with friends:
- Roomba Comparison Chart 2018
- Xiaowa Lite Robot Vacuum Cleaner The Powerful Robovac From Xiaomi For Under $200
- ILIFE A8 vs Xiaomi Mi Robot comparison: which one is better?
- iLIFE V8S The Smart Flagship Robot Vacuum For Under $250
- Is The Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Best Cheap Home Assistant To Buy In 2018?
TOP-10 Robot vacuums
23 november 2017, 08:05
16 december 2017, 03:46
17 august 2017, 08:00
03 august 2017, 06:58
11 july 2017, 02:59
26 february 2018, 06:55
06 march 2018, 06:55