iLIFE A6 Budget Robot Vacuum Review: Better Cleaning Performance and Amazing Design
Table of Contents (Jump to)
A6 is the best robot vacuum from ILIFE? Let's find out.
Chuwi ILIFE A6 is the latest robot vacuum from ILIFE Technology Co., Ltd. company. The A6 is an another improved version of A-series product line such as A4 or A4S.
What is the best about iLife A6
- Max cleaning mode gets 1000 Pa suction power that makes the A6 good for carpet cleaning
- 160 min run time / charging time less than 300 min
- Piano black finish and grey accents look elegant and expensive
- Only 2.8 inches (about 8 cm) tall that makes A6 the shortest robot right now
- Virtual walls have a reach of about 10 feet.
- iLIFE A6 is featured to clean hard wood floors, tiles and carpets. It cleans the carpeting area first before moving to on the hardwood floors and then on tiles
- The second generation CyclonePower is a 3-stage system that provides a better cleaning performance
- New BladeAway spiral tangle-free rubber brush that comes only with A6 so far
- MiniRoom mode find the most efficient way to clean the room using the new advanced algorithm
- Very easy to use
Length: 30.5 cm / 12.01 inches
Weight: 30.5 cm / 12.01 inches
Height: 8 cm / 3.15 inches
Weight: 2.55 kg / 5.62 lbs
Piano black finish and grey accents look elegant and fits in any room.
What comes in the box with ILIFE A6
- Remote controller + batteries.
- Virtual wall + batteries.
- Charging dock and adapter.
- English manual.
- 2 extra side brushes.
- Extra rubber brush.
- Extra Hepa filter.
- Clean brush.
Most robots face the problem caused by tangled brush and A6 solved this issue with BladeAway spiral tangle-free rubber brush that is bristles-less and has the high-powered dirt pickup capability which can handle all floor surface.
There are few different cleaning modes: Auto cleaning, spot cleaning, max mode, edge cleaning, mini-room cleaning.
The Auto mode would direct the A6 over the cleaning area till its clean the whole room.
The Spot cleaning mode is featured to clean the specific area.
When the Edge cleaning mode turned on the robot would clean near walls and corners more accurately.
The Max cleaning mode get you more suction power.
MiniRoom technology allows the cleaner to clean your rooms more efficiently using its new algorithm.
Since it is only 8 cm tall, A6 does not get stuck under your furniture. Also, cliff sensors do not allow iLIFE to fall from the stairs.
Watch the new ILIFE A6 review:
Using the robot everyday decrease the need of using an upright vacuum at all. Perhaps you will still need deep clean with an upright vacuum but A6 will definitely help you to use the first one less.
Thanks to the minimalist design, it is easy to use the robot vacuum. To start the robot working all you have to do is to press the Auto button that you see on top of the iLIFE A6. It will return to its base once the battery energy runs out.
- The 2600 mAh battery has a longer lifespan. It runs up to 160 min and charges less than 300 min
- Low profile body allows running under the furniture all over the room
- Due to Max mode you can clean carpeting surface
- The new rubber brush has the advantage of being easier to maintain when hair wrap up
- With virtual walls, the robot vacuum cleans only the space you need it to clean
- As always iLife is pretty generous in terms of what comes in the box
- The price
- The Gen 2 CyclonePower 3-stage system reborn that ensures nowhere for dirt in hard to reach places
- HEPA filtration
- It produces only 65 db
- Elegant minimalist design
- Two side brushes
- Everyday's cleaning with the smart scheduled mode
- Automatically returns to the base station when the battery energy runs out
- No mopping function
- Do not go over black carpets
- Uses the random navigation
iLife A6 comes with a wide variety of accessories in the box for under $300. It provides good performance on carpeting surface and bare floors. The lowest body on the market allows the A6 to go all over the furniture. It runs for a solid 160 which is impressive. A beautiful eye-catchy design is an amazing bonus for the device plus the quiet operation. The iLIFE A6 deserves to be called the best in its price category.
Read next: The budget robot vacuums from ILIFE.
Share with friends:
- Roomba Comparison Chart 2018
- Xiaowa Lite Robot Vacuum Cleaner The Powerful Robovac From Xiaomi For Under $200
- ILIFE A8 vs Xiaomi Mi Robot comparison: which one is better?
- iLIFE V8S The Smart Flagship Robot Vacuum For Under $250
- Is The Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Best Cheap Home Assistant To Buy In 2018?
TOP-10 Robot vacuums
07 september 2017, 04:41
06 march 2018, 06:55
22 december 2017, 08:20
10 january 2018, 03:50
11 august 2017, 03:25
17 august 2017, 08:00
26 february 2018, 06:55