Comparing The Slimmest Robot Vacuum Cleaners iLIFE A4S vs A6 | Get More, Pay Less
Table of Contents (Jump to)
Most of the iLIFE robots run in a random direction. These two robots don't bump into obstacles which is the improvement worth mentioning. The upgraded motor has enough suction power to give your carpet a thorough clean. Both robots A4S and A6 are good for cleaning almost all types of floors such as carpeting surface of bare floors compare to its price. It works till the battery runs out and cover all the area and then the robot gets back to the charging station. Since it cost less than $300 the cleaning performance is good enough to compete with more expensive vacuum cleaners.
Let's go over the features
- Auto Cleaning Mode
- Edge Cleaning Mode to clean your wall edges better
- Spot Cleaning mode for concentrating on a smaller area
- Max Cleaning Mode to pick up more dirt than the auto mode
- With advanced MiniRoom cleaning mode, the robot could clean one room more deeply in a short time
- Better suction power that allows the robot to clean better on carpets and helps you to save energy and time
- It is quite due to its suction power
- HEPA filtration
- Infrared sensors that prevent falling from the stairs
- Intelligent Anti-collision System Sensor protects the furniture from damaging
- OBS sensors, 1 set wall sensor, 5 IR receivers on the body
- Low body can help the robot to clean almost everywhere
- A4S goes back to its dock to recharge and then returns to finish the job
- Easy to use. Just press the button to start cleaning
- A4S got an upgraded brush with stiffer bristles that are easier to clean and the brush is smaller than the previous one.
iLIFE A4S Review: Unboxing & Features
- Gen 2 CyclonePower 3-stage cleaning system which is the combination of agitation, brushing, and suction delivers the thorough and complete cleaning performance
- The new upgraded blade spiral rubber brush combined with Tanglee Free Technology that is easy to clean and provides more efficient cleaning.
- A new elegant design with piano black finish and tempered glass top cover
- Better cleaning performance on a carpeting surface
- Dual Mode ElectroWall that A4 and A4S don't have
- Cleaning modes: auto mode (moves from one wall to another before it spirals inwards to clean the floor), edge mode, max mode, spot mode, MiniRoom cleaning mode that saves more energy just by clicking the button twice.
- Intelligent sensors provide better navigation protecting the robot from falling and avoid furniture damaging
- Thanks to 8mm body the A6 couldn't get trapped under the furniture
- HEPA filtration
ILIFE A6 Review + Cleaning Test
What is the difference between A4S and A6
Biggest upgrade A6 got with the new tangle-free bearing system that is much easier to clean. The blade spiral rubber brush has the high-powered dirt pickup capability and solves the toughest issue with tangled fur and hair that most robots face. Also, A6 is running a bit longer than previous versions. The new amazing design is something you will be crazy about.
Let's have a quick look at the difference between iLIFE A4S, A6, and the oldest version — A4
|iLIFE A4||iLIFE A4S||iLIFE A6|
|Cleaning radius||180 - 200 sq.m||180 - 200 sq.m||180 - 200 sq.m|
|Charging time||200-250 min||200-250||200-250|
|Suction Power||700-1000 Pa||700-1000 Pa||950-1000 Pa|
|Diameter (inches/cm)||12.2 / 30.9||12.2 / 30.9||12.01 / 30.5|
|Height (inches/cm)||2.99 / 7.5||2.99 / 7.5||3.15 / 8|
|Weight (lbs / kg)||4.85 / 2.2||4.85 / 2.2||5.6 / 2.55|
|Dustbin capacity (l / oz)||15.2 / 0.45||15.2 / 0.45||10.1 / 0.3|
|Noise||Less than 65 db||Less than 65 db||Less than 65 db|
|Battery||2600 mAh||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months||12 months|
|2nd generation CyclonePower motor|
|Floor Types||Tile, Wood Floor, Carpet||Tile, Wood Floor, Carpet||Tile, Wood Floor, Carpet|
Overall A6 costs $50 more and has all the features you can find on the earlier A4S + the new blade spiral rubber brush and the new design. Both can clean carpets, tiles and wood floors without any problem. If you feel that you have a lot of hair to clean up at home whether it pet hair or long human hair the A6 will be a better option because the rubber brush is easy to maintain and you actually get a better-looking robot. But if you don't want to spend extra money the A4S would be good as well due to its cleaning performance and a lower price tag.
WHERE TO BUY
Share with friends:
- Roomba Comparison Chart 2018
- Xiaowa Lite Robot Vacuum Cleaner The Powerful Robovac From Xiaomi For Under $200
- ILIFE A8 vs Xiaomi Mi Robot comparison: which one is better?
- iLIFE V8S The Smart Flagship Robot Vacuum For Under $250
- Is The Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Best Cheap Home Assistant To Buy In 2018?
TOP-10 Robot vacuums
06 march 2018, 06:55
23 november 2017, 08:05
11 august 2017, 03:25
07 september 2017, 04:41
22 december 2017, 08:20
17 august 2017, 08:00