6 Must Have Xiaomi Gadgets You Should Consider Buying
Table of Contents (Jump to)
- 1. The Second Generation Xiaomi Roborock S50 — The smartest Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner — effectively cleans your house for less than $350
- 3. Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp — a minimalist lamp with 4 light profiles
- 4. Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Activity Tracker — your best fitness partner for less than $30
- 5. Mi Smart Weight Scale — a smart way to measure your body data
- 6. Mi Air Purifier 2 — the smart way to breathe
Today we are going to talk about the must-have gadgets from Xiaomi every person should have. The company presents a lot of new products every year and you are about to have a look at 1st and 2nd generation robot vacuum cleaners that are budget compared with other devices on the market and things they do; a smartwatch Mi Band 2 to check out daily activity everyone can afford since it is a super cheap bracelet, a LED lamp that comes with MI Home App where you can change modes and set up brightness and temperature, a scale to not only measure your weight but to see 10 body data such as BMI, bone mass, body water, muscle mass etc., and the new generation air purifier every person have to buy even if didn't ever think of having such a thing in your room.
1. The Second Generation Xiaomi Roborock S50 — The smartest Robot Vacuum Cleaner
We have already talked about Roborock S50 in our previous posts. This vacuum cleaner doesn't need words because it describes itself just perfectly. It is a smart device that could clean any carpeting surface (except high pile carpet) and it mops as well. Equipped with 13 sensors and a smart navigation system that helps the vacuum to clean more efficiently. It is the most powerful (2000 Pa suction power) robot vacuum cleaner so far having a 5200 mAh battery capacity with the ability to work for 2.5 hours or about 250 square meters (2700 sq. ft) of the house area.
2. Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner — effectively cleans your house for less than $350
The first generation of robot vacuum cleaner from Xiaomi is maybe the most efficient and smart device that comes with about $350 price tag.
Designed with 12 different types of sensors and an infrared sensor on the top of the device that maps the interior of a room and provides real-time planning routes, edge cleaning followed by Z-shaped cleaning according to the surroundings.
The battery capacity is 5200 mAh that provides 2.5 hours cleaning for a house of 250 sq.m in full charge. The main difference between 1st and 2nd gen that could be important for any owner is the thing that Mi robot only sweeps a floor while Roborock also has a mopping function. Read our review about Xiaomi Mi Robot to know better what this amazing home assistant could do.
Buy Mi Robot on GearBest ($297.99) Show GearBest Coupon Code
3. Mi Smart LED Desk Lamp — a minimalist lamp with 4 light profiles
What is the LED desk lamp from Xioami? It is a smart thing that comes with 4 different light modes such as Focus mode, read mode, PC mode, kid mode and an app called «Mi Smart Home» you can download on the «App Store» or «Google Play» for free. The app allows setting the brightness and temperature of the lamp, turn on the mode you want. The lamp looks gorgeous and it has a nice looking minimalistic design and it doesn't take a lot of space since it is thin and lightweight. Let's talk more about the light modes which is actually the reason why you should pay attention to the lamp from Xiaomi:
It is a mode that starting flashing when a user has to go for a quick walk or reduce eye fatigue by just resting from the computer. It starts with a time management method like Pomodoro technique that uses a timer to break down work for a while. Actually, it is a pretty good thing because it could help improve mental agility. You can set up time when you want to take a break from work using the «Mi Smart Home».
This mode sets a more neutral color temperature (4000K) and the brightness at maximum for more comfortable reading.
The computer mode has the warmest color temperature (2700K) that designed to reduce blue light from a laptop screen to provide better sleeping.
The kid mode is warmer to protect children from damaging eyesight.
To control brightness and color temperature Xiomi designed a single button. Turns on/off the lamp by pressing on it, rotate it to change the brightness, double click to turn on focus mode and press + rotate to change color temperature.
4. Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Activity Tracker — your best fitness partner for less than $30
Xiaomi Mi Band 2 smartwatch that is budget-friendly and can compare with more expensive fitness bracelets. It communicates via Bluetooth 4.0 and suitable for iOS and Android systems. It comes with the adjustable wristband and the unit itself. A waterproof, dustproof and corrosion-proof design allows an owner to wear it when swimming or bathing.
- Notification function helps to not miss any of important calls or messages.
- How well did you sleep? Sleep function record sleep time, deep sleep, light sleep and wake-up time so you can always check how well did you sleep on your phone.
- Are you sitting still for too long? One more nice feature is idle alert that Mi Band vibrates in every hour reminding to get some rest and go for a short walk.
- Using a built-in heart rate sensors the Mi Band 2 monitor your heart rate that you can see having a look at a bracelet itself or check it out on your phone.
- A 0.42 inch OLED screen displays time, calories burned, battery life level, heart rate, steps taken and distance traveled. The same data you can see on the app. If you don't want some data to displace on the watch (except time showing) just turn it off on your smartphone.
- You don't need to unlock your Android smartphone via passcodes or a fingerprint. It unlocks instantly once you're close to the phone.
Buy Xiaomi Mi Band on GearBest ($28.31) Show GearBest Coupon Code
5. Mi Smart Weight Scale — a smart way to measure your body data
The scale looks pretty good. Its got glass on the top and it's all white on the bottom we have a plastic and some rubber fit. It comes with kilograms and pounds units selection depends on what metric you're used to. On the top, we have a small display that lights up when you step on the scale and it gets brighter or deeper depending on how much light there is in the room. The app shows your weight results in real time so you don't need to bend down to check it. High-precision G-shaped sensors track even the smallest changes in your weight. Works with 4*AA batteries.
The app supports to save up to 16 people profiles. The scale uses advanced BIA technology to analyze a number of important parameters including body weight, BMI, bone mass, body water, muscle mass, basal metabolism, body fat rate, visceral fat level, figure, and body score.
14.75 mm thick design to store it anywhere in the house.
The mi fit app allows you to see the progress you've done, the last time you stepped on it and many other cool things to control your body data all the time.
Buy Mi Smart Weight Scale on GearBest ($33.99) Show Coupon Code
6. Mi Air Purifier 2 — the smart way to breathe
A minimalist design with only 1 button on top to switch modes and 1 button on the back to dim the light.
360-degree barrel HEPA filter that Xioami recommends to change it every 4-6 months which you will be informed by the Home app. A LED indicator changes its color from green to red depends on how clean the air is.
The app will show you the PM2.5 estimate, the room temperature, humidity, filter condition, when to change the HEPA filter, running time and amount of clean air delivered, change a name and set up timer when you want your purifier to work. The PM2.5 shows the amount of even the smallest fine particle ones in the air to penetrate it deeper into the lags. Also, the Mi Home app allows to turn on/off the device and change modes:
A moon mode is a quiet sleep mode, the air puffer runs out in its lowest level.
The boost mode works on its higher level to clean the air in double-quick time. It takes just 12 minutes to fully clean the air in a room.
Auto mode detects current air quality thanks to a built-in sensor and automatically detects which mode to switch to. When the puffer decides that the air is bad it switches to high-level mode automatically to purify the air at an escalated rate.
What is the best feature of purifier from Xiaomi? The device can detect the source of the problem on its own. Whether it's an open window, a sensor that needs cleaning, a loose filter element or a fan that's stuck, Mi Air Purifier will automatically detect the problem and notify you through your phone.
Do you already have anything of this? Let me know about your experience in the comments down below.
Buy Mi Air Purifier 2 on GearBest ($109.99) Show GearBest Coupon Code
Share with friends:
- What Is The Best DJI Drone: Things You Need To Know Before Buying
- Cardio Plus HX03W review — an affordable smart bracelet from LENOVO
- Best Affordable Ultraslim Laptops for Travel
- Meet The New Smart Washing Machines from Samsung
- Efficient House Cleaning with Xiaomi Electric Mopping Robot
06 march 2018, 02:20
12 march 2018, 09:04
30 january 2018, 08:09
14 february 2018, 04:08
25 december 2017, 08:53
02 january 2018, 01:13
14 december 2017, 03:52
28 february 2018, 04:12