December 23, 2019
*** Significant unresolved Viomi V2 technical incapabilities persist.***
***MUST BE ESCALATED WITHIN XIAOMI***
- Viomi V2 'PRO' (?)
- Model# V-RVCLM21B
- Device-specific Quick Start Guide: QR-Code SCAN UNRECOGNIZED.
- On-Line Viomi: QR-Code SCAN UNRECOGNIZED.
- Suspicious if the paid for vacuum could be counterfeit?!?!?!
- Advertized on "VIOMI Cleaning Robot" English User manual "www.viomi.com" routes user to Chinese language web site.
***Useless for non-Chinese literate readers of specified English manual when scrolling to bottom of page accessing Support to Download Apps***
- Xiaomi App offers zero Viomi devices to select under home appliances (vacuums) [Odd considering the Viomi V2 was purported to be the top, leading, Xiaomi model vacuum]
- Manual device entry '+' specifying model neither adds nor saves entered data.
- Revenue Paying Customers have evidenciary been abandoned following them paying many hundreds of hard earned dollars for a device which Xiaomi management consciously chooses to not effectively support as a leading edge product. Those managers responsible for oversight and technical competency really should be fired.
Accordingly to the evidently technically unvetted Viomi V2 technical support the device does not:
- support the App
- enable cleaning scheduling via App
- wet Mop the floor due to no App connectivity
- only functions via manual switching of ON/OFF/HOME device button
- neither recognizes nor accepts manual configuring of either Viomi or Xiaomi Apps.
The product deserves competent, timely, rather basic, Tech Support.
If Xiaomi chooses not to properly support their Viomi V2 product in an accurate expeditious manner which their Revenue Paying Customers deserve, Xiaomi should pull their product from market sales, rebate Customers in full, and offer significant coupon reductions for future vacuum sales.
The handling of this problem should be extremely embarrassing for Xiaomi as a leading corporation.
This Customer is clearly dissatisfied and most likely choosing to avoid Xiaomi products entirely as the feeling is having been stolen from by that corporation.