Beware from whom you buy! GREAT MACHINE! [360 S6 Review]

I just bought a 360 S6 from a seemingly reputable dealer on-line. I live in the United States and said so in the order, but they sent me a Chinese version of the machine. Everything was Chinese, even the alert voice comments. I have contacted both the dealer and the seller (service_aftersale.com), I think. Neither seem interested in a return/replacement , so I guess I will keep the Chinese version, The problem is, I don't want to hear the Chinese talk from the machine, but you can not turn it off (volume can be adjusted to 10%, but that is still too loud).

I was able to download the app on my iPhone (in English), and download an English user manual, so I am using the device. It is a wonderful product and does an excellent job throughout the house. Does anyone know how to disable the Chinese voice mode. I really don't need it to talk to me. Great machine but the company may want to improve their marketing skills.

David M

0 +1

Comments ()

1. Drei
    24 january 2019, 07:30
    #      +1
    As long as it work, the Chinese voice is kinda cute:)

Any errors or if it gets stuck, you get an app message in English anyhow.
    1. David Mashaw
      24 january 2019, 11:58
      #      0
      I love this machine, however, I would still like to have the English speaking version. Is there any chance that international version software can be downloaded through the app? Or, even the voice chip sent through the mail, so I can install it myself. Otherwise, I am going to try and make a trade with someone who wants the Chinese version and has an English version. If you know of anyone, let me know.

Thanks,
      David

Latest Posts
    Latest Comments
    Drei 22 may 2019, 21:14
    Any other feedback on the latest App Version or Firmware? I had an issue with my 3.5 app, I got logged out of it and ...
    Michael Fisher 22 may 2019, 04:33
    Unfortunately, you can't use zoned cleaning when scheduling the 360 S6. You can only set blocked areas in the scheduling ...
    Mike 21 may 2019, 14:07
    Can I Make a zone for kitchen, save the map and then schedule to clean only that zone every day. And then Can I make a ...
    Michael Fisher 20 may 2019, 04:03
    I believe it will be available on GearBest soon, but it's not there yet.
    Michael Fisher 18 may 2019, 03:22
    Hi Lorita, sorry, we didn't test this model, so hard to say.
    Natalie Red 18 may 2019, 03:16
    If you already have three maps saved and you want to create a new map, the oldest map will be replaced with the new one. ...
    A 17 may 2019, 13:26
    Hi Again, Of course I asked the support once more and got this: ” Lora (Roborock) May 17, 15:38 CST Hi Thoma ...
    Ricus 17 may 2019, 12:14
    Hi Michael I looked on gearbest but could not find it, is it possible that you can send me a link to were you have fo ...
    Michael Fisher 17 may 2019, 09:22
    Hi Ricus, Have no idea. I've checked Aliexpress and Gearbest but looks like they don't ship to South Africa.
    Michael Fisher 17 may 2019, 08:39
    Hi Katrin, The i-Move technology allows the ILIFE V8S to mop a room using straight parallel lines. However, the V8S doe ...

Share via: