|Main Features||Xiaomi Mi Robot||Roborock Xiaowa Lite C10|
|Mapping / Path planning||yes||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS||-|
|Recharge & Resume||yes||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||68 db||60 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||1 pcs||1 pcs|
|Suction Power||1800 Pa||1600 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||2691 ft2 / 250 m2||2153 ft2 / 200 m2|
|Home Size||medium, big||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||standart, quiet, max, zoned cleanup||silent, standard, strong, max|
|Dustbin Capacity||420 ml||640 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.59 in / 15 mm||0.79 in / 20 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, linoleum, marble tile, ceramic tile, laminate||ceramic tile, marble tile, vynil, laminate, linoleum, wood|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Run time||150 min||80 min|
|Charging Time||240 min||240 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||55 W||42 W|
|IR Remote Control||no||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||yes||yes|
|Selected room cleaning||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||8.40 lbs / 3.81 kg||6.61 lbs / 3 kg|
|Robot Width||13.58 in / 34.5 cm||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Robot Height||3.78 in / 9.6 cm||3.54 in / 9 cm|
|In the box||charging dock, adapter, user manual||charging dock, power cable, cleaning brush.|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
What are the main differences between the Xiaomi Mi Robot and the Roborock Xiaowa Lite
- The Roborock Xiaowa Lite costs $150 less than the Mi Robot on Amazon
- The Xiaomi Mi Robot lasts 30 minutes longer
- The Mi robot is equipped with a SLAM system that maps out an interior making the robot to remember the plan of your home
- Because of mapping, the Mi Robot is able to resume cleaning after recharging the battery in case it didn't cover the whole area
- The Roborock Xiaowa Lite works quieter than the Mi Robot
- The Mi Robot supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home, the Xiaowa Lite is integrated with Amazon Alexa only though we hope it will be compatible with Google Home soon
- The C102 Lite is a bit shorter than the Mi Robot. It can fit under most of the furniture
- The Xiaomi Mi Robot has a bit stronger suction power. In everyday cleaning, it actually doesn't matter that much. Both robots perform on thin and medium-pile carpets very well especially considering the price
Wrapping it up
- Both robots are great at picking pet hair.
- Each of them does any kind of bare floors picking even the smallest particulars from the floor.
- The Mi Robot and the Xiaowa Lite don't have any issues with finding the docking station.
Mi robot is better for bigger homes, the Xiaowa Lite is perfect for small and medium-sized houses.
Because of LIDAR technology, the Xiaomi Mi Robot is able to work in the dark. The Xiaowa Lite doesn't clean dark shades carpets because of cliff sensors that "think" it's a drop-off preventing the robot from crossing these areas.
For homeowners with mostly carpeted flooring we'd recommend getting the Mi Robot because of its stronger suction through the Xiaowa Lite works well on carpets as well.
The Roborock Xiaowa Lite is ideal for mixed surfaces and bare floors. It handles pet and long human hair with ease.