|Main Features||Roborock S6||360 S7 Robot Vacuum|
|Mapping / Path planning||yes||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||yes||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||50 db||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||1 pcs||1 pcs|
|Suction Power||2000 Pa||2000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||2691 ft2 / 250 m2||2153 ft2 / 200 m2|
|Home Size||medium, big||small, medium, big|
|Cleaning Modes||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, mopping||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost|
|Dustbin Capacity||500 ml||550 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||160 ml||150 ml|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.79 in / 20 mm||0.79 in / 20 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, meium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||ceramic tile, marble tile, vynil, laminate, linoleum, wood||wooden floor, ceramic tile|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh||3200 mAh|
|Run time||150 min||120 min|
|Charging Time||150 min||150 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||58 W||30 W|
|IR Remote Control||no||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||yes||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes||yes|
|Selected room cleaning||yes||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||7.94 lbs / 3.6 kg||11.02 lbs / 5 kg|
|Robot Width||13.78 in / 35 cm||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Robot Height||3.78 in / 9.6 cm||3.94 in / 10 cm|
|In the box||charging dock, power cable, water tank, mop, user manual, warranty card, 10 disposable wipes, 2 mopping pads||S7 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Power Adapter, Filter, Charging Base, Water Tank, Mop, English Manual, Cleaning Tool|
|Warranty||24 months||12 months|
11 Reasons To Buy The Roborock S6 or 360 S7
- Two of the most powerful robot vacuum cleaners in the industry.
- Can be tracked in real-time. A few flagship models support this option.
- Support room cleaning. Only the latest Roombas ($1,000+) can clean a specific room by order.
- In addition to great cleaning performance on carpet, both models also do mopping.
- Support restricted areas and zoned cleaning.
- The quietest models in the industry.
- The Roborock S6 has the longest-lasting battery in the industry.
- Suitable for multi-level houses.
- HEPA filter is washable and meant to last longer than those that can't be washed.
- Have the most efficient navigation in the business.
- The cheapest among flagship robot vacuum cleaners.
Roborock S6 vs. 360 S7: the differences explained
- Longer battery life. The Roborock S6 lasts 30 minutes longer than the 360 S7.
- Quieter. Having the same suction, the Roborock S6 works quieter than the 360 S7.
- Dustbin. The Roborock S6 has a bigger dust container.
- The Roborock is shorter, which allows is getting under most furniture.
- Map saving. The Roborock S6 stores 3 maps in memory when the 360 S7 is capable of saving up to 10 different maps.
- Side brush. The Roborock S6 has a rubber side brush; the 360 S7 comes with a brush made of ABS.
- More accessories coming in the box with the Roborock s6 such as disposable wipes and extra mopping pad.
- The Roborock S6 has two types of mopping pads, standard mop cloth, and 10 disposable wipes.
- Tap & go feature. With the Mi Home app, you can send the Roborock to a specific point by tapping on the map.
- Navigation. The Roborock S6 has this advanced navigation pattern. In narrow spaces, it moves in a lengthways path, which allows finishing the job faster and saves battery life. It is not a huge deal, but for those who have big homes with a few corridors or narrow rooms, it might make a difference.
The main noticeable differences are about the apps.
I like that the 360Smart is more user-friendly, has a minimalistic menu bar and you can get anywhere you want by one simple tap.
On the other hand, the main menu of the Mi Home app looks a bit more minimalist if you need some simple actions like starting the robot, choosing the room it should clean, set cleaning zones/no-go zones, and so on. However, getting to the remote control or schedule menu is a bit tricky.
Room naming. The Roborock S6 does not have an option of naming each room. The 360 S7 allows naming each room the way you want it to be called.
Merging/Dividing zones. When the robot finishes cleaning, it automatically divides the map into separate areas (rooms). The Roborock S6 allows changing the way those zones are separated. You can either divide or merge the areas manually. The 360 S7 does not have this option. When the robot is done mapping, it intelligently divides it into separate rooms, and you can not do anything about it.
No-Go lines. Both models support drawing a rectangle, but the Roborock S6 also has a feature of setting lines.
Map rotating. The 360 S7 is the first robot we have tested that allows rotating the map. This option is helpful when a place has a long narrow corridor, and it might help to observe it better.
Scheduling by room. With the Mi Home app, you can schedule the Roborock to work in a room (or two) at a specific time, choose the cleaning mode the robot should be working on, should or should not the cleaner repeat this cycle and when. If you want it to clean the kitchen at 6 PM and the living room at 7 PM, you have to make two scheduling settings.
With the 360 S7, scheduling is a bit different. You can set when to repeat, start, choose between cleaning modes. But when it comes to picking cleaning area, there are two options: cleaning an entire house or room cleaning priority area. When choosing the last one, you only have one option to set by picking a room or a few to clean, and it cannot be changed. If you want the robot to clean the kitchen, then a living room and the next day the bedroom, it won't work this way — only the areas you have chosen once. But when setting a few rooms to clean, you can prioritize which one to clean first. The Roborock would calculate the route on its own.
In the end
Each of these robots does a great job at cleaning carpets. They both have amazing features such as selected room cleaning, zoned cleaning, restricted areas, etc.
In terms of cleaning performance, they both do about the same and are suitable for deep carpet cleaning and pet hair.
If you live in a big house and battery life matters to you, have a look at the Roborock S6.
If you don't want to spend more but still want to get a decent robot vacuum cleaner with about the same features, consider buying the 360 S7.