Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. iRobot Roomba 690 Comparison
|Main Features||Eufy RoboVac 15C||iRobot Roomba 690|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db||68 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||1 pcs|
|Suction Power||1300 Pa||600 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, single room||auto, spot cleaning|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||600 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.63 in / 16 mm||0.63 in / 16 mm|
|HEPA Filter||yes||no||Washable Filter||no||no|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, marble, tile, laminate, linoleum, vynil||hardwood, marble tile, vynil, ceramic tile, laminate, linoleum|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||1800 mAh|
|Run time||100 min||90 min|
|Charging Time||300 min||120 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||27 W||33 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||yes||no|
|Selected room cleaning||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||7.72 lbs / 3.5 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Robot Height||2.83 in / 7.2 cm||3.66 in / 9.3 cm|
|In the box||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide||charging station, line cord, extra filter, cleaning tool, owner’s guide, documentation package, dual-mode virtual wall|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. iRobot Roomba 690 The differences explained
- Sounds. The Eufy has stronger suction yet operates quieter than the Roomba.
- The Eufy brush is more pet-friendly. The Roomba's roller is not as efficient with pet hair as the RoboVac.
- The Eufy has HEPA filtration; the Roomba comes with the AeroVac filter.
- The Roomba 690 has the Dirt Detect that provides deep cleaning on high traffic areas.
- Eufy has Boost IQ that ensures extra power when needed.
- The 15C has a short body which allows it to fit under most furniture.
- In the app, you can control the Eufy's movements manually. Also, you can use the remote controller for it. The Roomba does not have a remote control in the box, the app does not support manual movement control.
- The Roomba comes with a virtual wall.
- Price. The Eudy 15C is $50 cheaper than the Roomba 690.
iRobot Roomba 690 Video Review
s7yler 1 hours ago
Иван Yesterday at 00:51
Natalie Red 21 july 2019, 10:13
Stas 21 july 2019, 09:28
Karl 21 july 2019, 08:39
Michael Fisher 20 july 2019, 11:10
Michael Fisher 20 july 2019, 10:41
Johanna 19 july 2019, 12:05
Danny 19 july 2019, 05:04
Michael Fisher 18 july 2019, 03:13