|Main Features||Eufy RoboVac 15C||Eufy RoboVac 11S|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||1300 Pa||1300 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Recommended Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, single room||auto, edge, spot, single room|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||600 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.63 in / 16 mm||0.63 in / 16 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, marble, tile, laminate, linoleum, vynil||hardwood, laminate, marble tile, vynil|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Run time||100 min||100 min|
|Charging Time||300 min||300 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||27 W||15 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||no|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz||N/A|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||no|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||no|
|Magnetic/Optical Virtual Walls||no||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||yes||no|
|Selected Room Cleaning||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||N/A||5.51 lbs / 2.5 kg|
|Robot Width||N/A||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Robot Height||2.83 in / 7.2 cm||2.83 in / 7.2 cm|
|In the box||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
What is common between the Eufy RoboVac 15C and Eufy RoboVac 11S
- Both have a short 7.2 cm body that fits under most furniture.
- Both are quiet when vacuuming.
- Have strong suction.
- Both Eufy can clean carpets up to 16 mm height.
- They have the same battery capacity.
- Both can clean for 100 minutes.
- The same amount of accessories in the box.
- Boost IQ automatically increases suction power when needed. Supported by both models.
- Cleaning performance. Because of the same size of wheels, strong suction and Boost IQ, both Eufy 15C and 11S perform well on carpets not thicker than 16 mm and bare floor. However, they are not able to provide deeper cleaning on carpets.
What is different?
- Eufy 15C supports Wi-Fi and comes with an app. In the app, you can start/stop the robot, schedule it, switch between cleaning modes, manually control the Eufy like a radio car.
- Eufy 15C is integrated with Alexa-enabled devices and Google Home.
- Price. The Eufy 11S costs $70 cheaper though it lacks Wi-Fi, app and smart voice assistants compatibility.
Which Eufy to buy?
In terms of cleaning performance, both Eufy 15C and 11S do a good job. If you own Alexa or Google Home and want your robot to start/stop from hearing your voice commands, go with the Eufy 15C.
If you do not need the app to control the vacuum consider buying the Eufy 11S. It is budget and offers enough to satisfy your needs.
Please note: if you have thick carpets, have a look at other models such as the Roborock Xiaowa C10 or Roborock Xiaowa E20 since Eufy is not able to do the job on medium and high-pile carpet flooring.