ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 610 vs. Xiaomi Mi Robot Comparison Chart
|Main Features||ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 610||Xiaomi Mi Robot|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||no||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||65 db||68 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||1 pcs|
|Suction Power||N/A||1800 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||2691 ft2 / 250 m2|
|Home Size||small, medium||medium, big|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, area, custom, edge, max, single room||standart, quiet, max, zoned cleanup|
|Dustbin Capacity||450 ml||420 ml|
|Water Tank Capacity||300 ml||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.55 in / 14 mm||0.59 in / 15 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, tiles, laminate, linoleum||hardwood, linoleum, marble tile, ceramic tile, laminate|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh||5200 mAh|
|Runtime||110 min||150 min|
|Charging Time||240 min||240 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||40 W||55 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||no||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||6.61 lbs / 3 kg||8.40 lbs / 3.81 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm||13.58 in / 34.5 cm|
|Robot Height||3.11 in / 7.9 cm||3.78 in / 9.6 cm|
|In the box||charging dock, adapter, main brush, extra filter, user manual, water tank, mop attachment, 2 extra side brushes, remote control, suction inlet||charging dock, adapter, user manual|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
The differences between the Xiaomi Mi Robot and ECOVACS DEEBOT Ozmo 610
- Runtime. Xiaomi lasts 30 minutes more than the ECOVACS.
- Mapping. The Mi Robot is equipped with the LDS laser that scans your room to create a map. The map helps Xiaomi to finish cleaning faster.
- Navigation. Xiaomi moves back-and-forth in straight efficient lines. The DEEBOT has a random navigating pattern. It moves around until the battery is out of charge. The ECOVACS can go over the same spots over and over again while Mi Robot remembers where it cleaned.
- Digital block offs. The Mi Home app offers an ability to draw virtual boundaries on a map. These blocks keep the robot from crossing some particular rooms.
- Zone cleanup. In the app, you can draw a rectangle to create an area where you want the vacuum to clean. Some rooms like a kitchen are messier than others, so it is nice to have such a useful feature as zoned cleaning.
- Suction inlet in the box. DEEBOT comes with a suction inlet and the main cleaning brush. The inlet is great for pet hair and bare floors; the brush performs better on carpets.
- Mopping. With the OZMO mopping system and a 300 ml water tank, the DEEBOT mops hard floors and stops dampening the cloth when the robot is not moving. Xiaomi only sweeps.
DEEBOT vs. Xiaomi: who would win?
The ECOVACS DEEBOT Ozmo 610 is a hybrid robot vacuum that mops and sweeps at the same time. Its battery life is enough to cover a small or average household. Suitable for homes with a mixed surface performs the best on hard floor. Its suction power is not enough to deep clean thin carpets, yet the robot can catch debris thanks to its cleaning brush. If your home is about carpets, we would not recommend getting the DEEBOT Ozmo 610, but for bare floors, pet hair and occasional rugs - this robot is perfect.
Xiaomi Mi Robot has strong suction that allows it to deep clean carpets up to 15 mm thick. It catches pet hair, small particulars etc on bare floor as well. Because of long battery life, the Xiaomi is suitable for bigger homes. LIDAR mapping technology saves the robot time to clean because it does not go over the same spots twice. The app offers useful features such as virtual boundaries, zone cleanup, tracking the robot in real time, everything the DEEBOT lacks. If you own a big home with no thick carpets - have a look at the Xiaomi Mi Robot, it is budget yet smart vacuum cleaner worth buying.
ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 610 Video Reviews
Xiaomi Mi Robot Video Review
Select other robot vacuums to compare
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. iRobot Roomba 890 Comparison
- Compare Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. iRobot Roomba e5 5150
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 610 Comparison Chart
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 601 Comparison
- Dibea GT200 vs. Xiaomi Mi Robot Comparison