Comparing Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Eufy RoboVac 30C BoostIQ
|Main Features||Eufy RoboVac 35C||Eufy RoboVac 30C BoostIQ|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||1500 Pa||1500 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, zig-zag||auto, edge, spot, single room|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||600 ml|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.63 in / 16 mm||0.63 in / 16 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium pile||low-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||ceramic tile, marble tile, vynil, laminate, linoleum, wood||bare floor, ceramic tile, laminate, hardwood floor|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Runtime||100 min||100 min|
|Charging Time||300 min||300 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||25 W||40 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||no||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||5.73 lbs / 2.6 kg||5.95 lbs / 2.7 kg|
|Robot Width||12.80 in / 32.5 cm||12.80 in / 32.5 cm|
|Robot Height||2.87 in / 7.3 cm||2.83 in / 7.2 cm|
|In the box||6 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty||13 ft Boundary Strips, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn't specify what is the difference between the two latest models. We have done some research and here what we found:
What they share:
- BoostIQ Technology. Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed.
- Both have strong suction that delivers 1,500 Pa.
- Each of them is extremely quiet when operating even though they have a powerful motor.
- EufyHome app allows to start/stop the device, schedule it to work at a specific time, switch between cleaning modes, send the robot to the dock and manually control it like a radio car.
- Both models are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. If you own any of these devices, you can control the robot with your voice.
- What is 3 stage cleaning? The robot is equipped with two side sweepers, and the main cleaning bristled brush. Along with strong suction, they agitate and suck debris right into the large dustbin.
- 35C and 30C have a 600 ml dustbin. It holds more dust which makes the cleaners suitable for pet hair.
- Filtration system. RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to achieve a clean home. Please note, these filters are not true-HEPA. They are HEPA-type ones, these filters are cheaper than HEPA. These "HEPA-type" filters work in the same way as true HEPA filters, but they do not adhere to the same standards. The significant difference in the true HEPA and the HEPA-type filters are their efficiency for small particles. They are often limited to 85 percent to 90 percent of airborne particles, missing many of those that are smaller than one micron. The RoboVac might not be as efficient for allergy and asthma sufferers as other robot vacuums that have HEPA.
- Find My Robot feature. If your robot is lost, press the search button to track it down. It will alert with a sound making it easier to find the device.
- Climbing ability allows the Eufy to go over carpets up to 16 mm thick.
- Boundary strip. This thing ensures RoboVac only cleans the areas you want.
- Cliff and anti-collision sensors prevent the robots from falling down and bumping into furniture.
- Cleaning performance. Thanks to the BoostIQ, good climbing ability, and strong suction, the RoboVac works well on bare floor and carpets that are not thicker than 16 mm. Please note, they are not able to deep clean carpets but are great for quick cleanups and everyday use. If you run it often, you will decrease the needs of using your traditional vacuum (only if your home is mostly carpeted flooring). For bare floor and pet hair, the Eufy is ideal.
The design and boundary strips:
Most of the Eufy robot vacuums are the look-alike. The 35C though is different.
The Eufy RoboVac 30C has a single Power button and a WiFi indicator. The 35C model has 3 buttons: start/stop button, spot cleaning, and docking. There is also a Wi-Fi indicator.
Boundary strips. The Eufy RoboVac 30C comes with a 13.2 ft (4 m) boundary strips; RoboVac 35C has 6.6 ft (2 m) boundary strips.
Eufy RoboVac 30C or Eufy RoboVac 35C?
Both offer the same cleaning performance, have the same features. The 35C looks sleeker (in our opinion) though has shorter boundary strips.
Since they cost about the same, it is totally up to you. What do you want? Do you need longer strips? If so, go with the Eufy RoboVac 30C. If you are okay with a 2 meters tape and you like the 35C design more, the latest RoboVac would be ideal for you.