Comparing Eufy RoboVac 11S vs. Shark Ion 750
|Main Features||Eufy RoboVac 11S||Shark ION ROBOT R75 (RV750)|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db||62 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||1300 Pa||1000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||969 ft2 / 90 m2|
|Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, single room||auto, spot cleaning|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||380 ml|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.63 in / 16 mm||N/A|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, laminate, marble tile, vynil||marble tile, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, linoleum|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Runtime||100 min||70 min|
|Charging Time||300 min||180 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||15 W||N/A|
|IR Remote Control||yes||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||no||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||no||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||5.51 lbs / 2.5 kg||5.29 lbs / 2.4 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm||12.60 in / 32 cm|
|Robot Height||2.83 in / 7.2 cm||2.60 in / 6.6 cm|
|In the box||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide||2 extra side brushes, filter, charging dock, 9 feet of botboundary, 2 botboundary connectors, cleaning tool|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Is Shark Ion R75 worth buying instead of the Eufy 11S?
- Shark has a self-brooming brush that is more suitable for pet hair.
- Shark supports Wi-Fi and has an app.
- R75 is also integrated with Amazon Alexa.
- The Eufy lasts 30 minutes longer.
- 11S is less noisy when operates.
- Shark Ion has a magnetic tape in the box that keeps the robot from going somewhere it shouldn't go
- Shark has a smaller dustbin, it needs to be emptied more often.
- Eufy has stronger suction that helps to provide better cleaning performance.
- Eufy has the Boost IQ that increases suction power when extra vacuuming needed.
- Price. The Shark Ion R75 costs around $70 more.
Shark Ion or Eufy? Which one is better?
Shark has a brush that is a bit better for pet hair. It supports Alexa and has an app where you can control it. Because of the short battery life, the Shark is better for smaller homes with a mixed surface. If you need a vacuum with wi-fi that would be integrated with Alexa- go with the Shark Ion R75 (750).
The Eufy performs better on carpets thanks to its Boost IQ, strong suction and big wheels. If you don't need wi-fi support and you are perfectly fine with controlling your robot via a remote control - the Eufy 11S is ideal for you.
Eufy RoboVac 11S Video Reviews
Shark ION ROBOT R75 (RV750) Video Review
Select other robot vacuums to compare
- iRobot Roomba 665 vs. Roborock S50 (White) Comparison
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. Roborock Xiaowa E35 Comparison
- LG HOM-BOT CR3365RD vs. Neato Botvac D5 Connected Comparison
- Comparing LG HOM-BOT VR65502LV vs. Neato Botvac D5 Connected
- IMASS A3-SWT vs. Roborock S50 (White) Comparison