|Main Features||Eufy RoboVac 11S||Shark ION ROBOT R75 (RV750)|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db||62 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||1300 Pa||1000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||969 ft2 / 90 m2|
|Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, single room||auto, spot cleaning|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||380 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.63 in / 16 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, laminate, marble tile, vynil||marble tile, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, linoleum|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Run time||100 min||70 min|
|Charging Time||300 min||180 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||15 W||N/A|
|IR Remote Control||yes||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||no||yes|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||N/A||2.4 GHz|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||no||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||no||no|
|Selected room cleaning||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||5.51 lbs / 2.5 kg||5.29 lbs / 2.4 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm||12.60 in / 32 cm|
|Robot Height||2.83 in / 7.2 cm||2.60 in / 6.6 cm|
|In the box||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide||2 extra side brushes, filter, charging dock, 9 feet of botboundary, 2 botboundary connectors, cleaning tool|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
Is the Shark Ion R75 worth buying instead of the Eufy 11S?
- Shark has a self-brooming brush that is more suitable for pet hair.
- Shark supports Wi-Fi and has an app.
- R75 is also integrated with Amazon Alexa.
- The Eufy lasts 30 minutes longer.
- 11S is less noisy when operates.
- Shark Ion has a magnetic tape in the box that keeps the robot from going somewhere it shouldn't go
- Shark has a smaller dustbin, it needs to be emptied more often.
- Eufy has stronger suction that helps to provide better cleaning performance.
- Eufy has the Boost IQ that increases suction power when extra vacuuming needed.
- Price. The Shark Ion R75 costs around $70 more.
Which one is better?
Shark has a brush that is a bit better for pet hair. It supports Alexa and has an app where you can control it. Because of the short battery life, the Shark is better for smaller homes with a mixed surface. If you need a vacuum with wi-fi that would be integrated with Alexa- go with the Shark Ion R75 (750).
The Eufy performs better on carpets thanks to its Boost IQ, strong suction and big wheels. If you don't need wi-fi support and you are perfectly fine with controlling your robot via a remote control - the Eufy 11S is ideal for you.