Comparing 360 S6 Robot Vacuum vs. Roborock S5
|Model||360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Roborock S50|
|Run time||120 min||150 min|
|Suction Power||1800 Pa||2000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||200 m2 / 2153 ft2||250 m2 / 2691 ft2|
|Home Size||medium, large||medium, big|
|Dustbin Capacity||400 ml||500 ml|
|Noise Level||55 db||60 db|
|IR Remote Control|
|Mapping / Path planning|
|Mapping Sensor Type||laser||laser|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges|
|Recharge and Continue|
|Cleaning Modes||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||ceramic tile, marble tile, vynil, laminate, linoleum, wood||hardwood, laminate, vynil, marble tile, ceramic tile linoleum|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App|
|Amazon Alexa Support|
|Google Home Support|
|Water Tank Capacity||150 ml||140 ml|
|Battery Capacity||3200 mAh||5200 mAh|
|Charging time||150 min||240 min|
|Barrier-cross height||17 mm / 0.67 in||20 mm / 0.79 in|
|Robot Weight||3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs||3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs|
|Robot Width||35 cm / 13.78 in||35 cm / 13.78 in|
|Robot Height||10 cm / 3.94 in||9.6 cm / 3.78 in|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
|Where to buy||GearBest $299.99|
|GearBest $379.99 |
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Advantages of the 360 S6
- Better charging dock: you can adjust the cable length and hide it into the charging base. There are a few different types of plugs in the box, that can be easily replaced
- The S6 saves each map that has been created, so you can restore the necessary map when needed. It is a very useful feature for a multi-floor house. The Roborock rebuild a map every time you start cleaning
- If you manually move the 360 S6 to another room, it will recognize where it is located on the map (the Roborock can't do this)
- You can draw blocked zones in the app, where the robot should not go when cleans. For example, you can block carpets when the robot working in the mopping mode
- It works quieter than the Roborock
- Has a more efficient 3-stage washable air filter
- the 360 S6 voice prompts are louder and I like the S6 voice more than the Roborock voice
Advantages of the Xiaomi Roborock
- A little bit better cleaning performance, since it has better suction power
- It has a better climbing ability, which is important if your door threshold is too high or you have a thick carpet. The Roborock can climb up to 20 mm / 0.78 inches when the 360 S6 - up to 15 mm / 0.59 inches
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home support
- The Roborock battery lasts a little bit longer
- There are one spare air filter, mop cloth, and water tank filter in the box
- I like the way the mopping pad attaching to the Roborock
The Roborock S5 vs. 360 S6 Video Comparison
What is the difference between the two?
- The best about 360 S6 is its easy-to-remove dustbin. All you need is to click the "open" button on the lid and it jumps out automatically.
- The 360 S6 charging dock has room to hide a cord. You can roll it and place inside the base.
- In the box with 360 S6 you will find three different types of plugs.
- 360Smart app allows setting block off areas that control the robot from crossing some zones.
- The 360 S6 has 2 side brushes, the Roborock S5 - only one.
- The S6 is $40 cheaper than Roborock 5.
- The Mi Home app supports spot cleaning.
- The Mi Home app allows tapping on the screen and the robot will move to that spot.
- Roborock comes with the water tank that is easy-to-slide underneath.
To know more about differences read the 360 S6 robot vacuum cleaner and the Roborock comparison.
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Video Review
Roborock S50 Video Review
- ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 930 vs. ECOVACS DEEBOT 901 Comparison
- Compare Neato Botvac D7 Connected vs. Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. iRobot Roomba 690 Comparison
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. Shark ION R85 (RV850) Comparison
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. Eufy RoboVac 11S Comparison Chart