Comparing 360 S6 Robot Vacuum vs. Roborock S5
|Main Features||360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Roborock S5|
|Mapping / Path planning||yes||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||yes||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db||60 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||1 pcs|
|Suction Power||1800 Pa||2000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||2153 ft2 / 200 m2||2691 ft2 / 250 m2|
|Home Size||medium, large||medium, big|
|Cleaning Modes||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost|
|Dustbin Capacity||400 ml||500 ml|
|Water Tank Capacity||150 ml||140 ml|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.67 in / 17 mm||0.79 in / 20 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||ceramic tile, marble tile, vynil, laminate, linoleum, wood||hardwood, laminate, vynil, marble tile, ceramic tile linoleum|
|Battery Capacity||3200 mAh||5200 mAh|
|Runtime||90 min||150 min|
|Charging Time||150 min||240 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||30 W||58 W|
|IR Remote Control||no||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||no||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||yes||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||7.72 lbs / 3.5 kg||7.72 lbs / 3.5 kg|
|Robot Width||13.78 in / 35 cm||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Robot Height||3.94 in / 10 cm||3.78 in / 9.6 cm|
|In the box||charging base, adapter, filter, water tank, mop, cleaning tool, English manual||adapter, charging dock, water tank, mopping pad, English user manual|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Advantages of the 360 S6
- Better charging dock: you can adjust the cable length and hide it into the charging base. There are a few different types of plugs in the box, that can be easily replaced
- The S6 saves each map that has been created, so you can restore the necessary map when needed. It is a very useful feature for a multi-floor house.
- If you manually move the 360 S6 to another room, it will recognize where it is located on the map (the Roborock can't do this)
- You can draw blocked zones in the app, where the robot should not go when cleans. For example, you can block carpets when the robot working in the mopping mode
- It works quieter than the Roborock
- Has a more efficient 3-stage washable air filter
- The 360 S6 voice prompts are louder and I like the S6 voice more than the Roborock voice
- The dustbin is easier to get
- The 360 S6 is about $100 cheaper than the Roborock S5.
Advantages of the Xiaomi Roborock
- A little bit better cleaning performance on carpet, since it has stronger suction power
- It has a better climbing ability, which is important if your door threshold is too high or you have a thick carpet. The Roborock can climb up to 20 mm / 0.78 inches when the 360 S6 - up to 15 mm / 0.59 inches
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home support
- The Roborock battery lasts longer
- There are one spare air filter, mop cloth, and water tank filter in the box
- I like the way the mopping container attaches to the Roborock
- Hair clogs up the 360 S6 brushes more than the Roborock brush.
The Roborock S5 vs. 360 S6 Video Comparison
The 360 S6 is perfect for multiple-level houses
The Roborock S5 performs better on thicker carpets because of stronger suction and better climbing ability
What is the difference between the two?
- The best about 360 S6 is its easy-to-remove dustbin. All you need is to click the "open" button on the lid, and it jumps out automatically.
- The 360 S6 charging dock has room to hide a cord. You can roll it and place inside the base.
- The 360 S6 has 2 side brushes, the Roborock S5 - only one.
- The S6 is cheaper than the Roborock S5.
- The Mi Home app supports spot cleaning. You can do the same with the 360Smart by drawing a rectangle on the area you want to clean.
- The Mi Home app allows tapping on the screen and the robot will move to that spot. It also has two different manual control options: joystick and movement buttons. The 360Smart only supports joystick method. Controlling through the switches seems to be easier.
- Roborock comes with the water tank that is easy-to-slide underneath; the 360 S6 water container gets underneath and clicks.
- The Roborock S5 saves one created map; the 360 S6 stores up to 10 different floor plans.
- The 360 S6 is able to recognize its location when being placed to the room manually; the Roborock rebuilds the map.
- The Roborock lasts longer.
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Video Reviews
Roborock S5 Video Review
Dave 15 june 2019, 05:05
Dale 14 june 2019, 23:43
Natalie Red 14 june 2019, 02:18
Natalie Red 14 june 2019, 02:04
Natalie Red 14 june 2019, 02:03
Natalie Red 14 june 2019, 01:56
Saif 13 june 2019, 10:23
MMF 10 june 2019, 20:44
matthew 10 june 2019, 08:08
Jackson wu 09 june 2019, 23:14