Comparing 360 S6 Robot Vacuum vs. Roborock S5
|Model||360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Roborock S50 (White)|
|Run time||90 min||150 min|
|Suction Power||1800 Pa||2000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||200 m2 / 2153 ft2||250 m2 / 2691 ft2|
|Home Size||medium, large||medium, big|
|Dustbin Capacity||400 ml||500 ml|
|Noise Level||55 db||60 db|
|IR Remote Control|
|Mapping / Path planning|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS||LDS|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges|
|Recharge and Continue|
|Cleaning Modes||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost||quiet, balanced, turbo, max, zoned cleanup, carpet boost|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile, medium-pile||low-pile, medium-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||ceramic tile, marble tile, vynil, laminate, linoleum, wood||hardwood, laminate, vynil, marble tile, ceramic tile linoleum|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App|
|Amazon Alexa Support|
|Google Home Support|
|Water Tank Capacity||150 ml||140 ml|
|Battery Capacity||3200 mAh||5200 mAh|
|Rated Power (Watts)||30 W||58 W|
|Charging time||150 min||240 min|
|Barrier-cross height||17 mm / 0.67 in||20 mm / 0.79 in|
|Robot Weight||3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs||3.5 kg / 7.72 lbs|
|Robot Width||35 cm / 13.78 in||35 cm / 13.78 in|
|Robot Height||10 cm / 3.94 in||9.6 cm / 3.78 in|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
|Where to buy||GearBest $349.99|
|GearBest $459.99 |
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Advantages of the 360 S6
- Better charging dock: you can adjust the cable length and hide it into the charging base. There are a few different types of plugs in the box, that can be easily replaced
- The S6 saves each map that has been created, so you can restore the necessary map when needed. It is a very useful feature for a multi-floor house.
- If you manually move the 360 S6 to another room, it will recognize where it is located on the map (the Roborock can't do this)
- You can draw blocked zones in the app, where the robot should not go when cleans. For example, you can block carpets when the robot working in the mopping mode
- It works quieter than the Roborock
- Has a more efficient 3-stage washable air filter
- the 360 S6 voice prompts are louder and I like the S6 voice more than the Roborock voice
Roborock S50 (White)
Advantages of the Xiaomi Roborock
- A little bit better cleaning performance on carpet, since it has stronger suction power
- It has a better climbing ability, which is important if your door threshold is too high or you have a thick carpet. The Roborock can climb up to 20 mm / 0.78 inches when the 360 S6 - up to 15 mm / 0.59 inches
- Amazon Alexa and Google Home support
- The Roborock battery lasts a little bit longer
- There are one spare air filter, mop cloth, and water tank filter in the box
- I like the way the mopping container attaches to the Roborock
The Roborock S5 vs. 360 S6 Video Comparison
What is the difference between the two?
- The best about 360 S6 is its easy-to-remove dustbin. All you need is to click the "open" button on the lid, and it jumps out automatically.
- The 360 S6 charging dock has room to hide a cord. You can roll it and place inside the base.
- The 360 S6 has 2 side brushes, the Roborock S5 - only one.
- The S6 is $40 cheaper than Roborock 5.
- The Mi Home app supports spot cleaning. You can do the same with the 360Smart by drawing a rectangle on the area you want to clean.
- The Mi Home app allows tapping on the screen and the robot will move to that spot. It also has two different manual control options: joystick and movement buttons. The 360Smart only supports joystick method. Controlling through the switches seems to be easier.
- Roborock comes with the water tank that is easy-to-slide underneath.
- The Roborock S5 saves one created map; the 360 S6 stores up to 10 different floor plans.
- The 360 S6 is able to recognize its location when being placed to the room manually; the Roborock rebuilds the map.
- The Roborock lasts longer.
- The Roborock provides better cleaning performance on thicker carpets.
To know more about the differences read the 360 S6 robot vacuum cleaner and the Roborock comparison.
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Video Review
Roborock S50 (White) Video Review
- Comparing Roborock S50 (White) vs. iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550
- iRobot Roomba 675 vs. iRobot Roomba 690 Comparison Chart
- ECOVACS Deebot 601 vs. ECOVACS Deebot M80 Pro Comparison Chart
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. Neato Botvac Connected Comparison
- Compare Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. Neato Botvac D5 Connected