|Main Features||Tesvor X500||Eufy RoboVac 11S|
|Mapping / Path planning||yes||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||gyroscope||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||60 db||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||1500 Pa||1300 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1615 ft2 / 150 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||600 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.59 in / 15 mm||0.63 in / 16 mm|
|Battery Capacity||2500 mAh||2600 mAh|
|Run time||100 min||100 min|
|Charging Time||240 min||300 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||25 W||15 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||no|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz||N/A|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||no|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||no|
|Magnetic/Optical Virtual Walls||no||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||yes||no|
|Selected Room Cleaning||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||10.80 lbs / 4.9 kg||5.51 lbs / 2.5 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Robot Height||2.87 in / 7.3 cm||2.83 in / 7.2 cm|
|In the box||charging base, adapter, 2 extra side brushes, remote control, cleaning tool, extra HEPA filter, user manual||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
What is the difference between the Roborock S55 and the Roborock S50?
There is no difference between the Roborock S50 and Roborock S55 except color. It's the same model called Roborock S5, the number behind "S5" represents the color. Sometimes sellers can add a third number to the model name, for example, Roborock S501, which means Roborock S5, White color, FCC (US) version.
Please check our comparison of all Roborock vacuum cleaners.
What is the Roborock S5 good for & features
- HEPA filtration makes the robot perfect for allergy and asthma sufferers. Besides, the filter is washable.
- Long-lasting battery and recharge&resume feature provide cleaning in bigger homes.
- Thanks to the water tank and mopping attachments, the Roborock is excellent for homes with bare floor. The water tank is easy to insert - slide it underneath until it clicks.
- Strong suction, carpet boost, and good climbing ability help the robot to perform well on carpets that are not thicker than 20 mm.
- LDS sensor help to create an accurate map which allows the vacuum to cover the cleaning room without missing a spot. Thanks to the LIDAR technology the Roborock is efficient in terms of cleaning, it spends less time covering the same room compared to those that move randomly.
- The robot navigates back-and-forth in efficient straight lines.
- The app allows setting virtual boundaries. If you don't want the robot to pass a particular room - draw a rectangle or a straight line on the created map.
- If you want the cleaner to work within a specific high-traffic zone like a kitchen - go to the Mi Home app, set zone cleaning, and the Roborock will clean within the zone.
- The app supports target point. If manual controlling is a bit challenging for you - use the target point. In the map, tap on the spot you want your cleaner to go and let it do the rest.
- Three processors inside the Roborock S5 allow tracking its movements in real-time which you can see inside the Mi Home app.
- The Roborock S5 supports Alexa and Google Home. If you own any of these, you can control it with your voice.
- The Roborock S5 is suitable both: bare floor and carpet. It performs flawlessly catching debris and dirt. The cleaner is also great for pet hair.
Want to know more about the Roborock S5? Read the detailed review.