Compare ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 610 vs. ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 601
|Main Features||ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 610||ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 601|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||65 db||65 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||N/A||800 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1292 ft2 / 120 m2||1292 ft2 / 120 m2|
|Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, area, custom, edge, max, single room||auto, spot, edge|
|Dustbin Capacity||450 ml||450 ml|
|Water Tank Capacity||300 ml||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.55 in / 14 mm||0.55 in / 14 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile||low-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, tiles, laminate, linoleum||hardwood, tiles, laminate, linoleum|
|Battery Capacity||3000 mAh||3000 mAh|
|Runtime||110 min||100 min|
|Charging Time||240 min||240 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||40 W||30 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||no||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||no|
|Manual movement control||yes||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||6.61 lbs / 3 kg||6.61 lbs / 3 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Robot Height||3.11 in / 7.9 cm||3.07 in / 7.8 cm|
|In the box||charging dock, adapter, main brush, extra filter, user manual, water tank, mop attachment, 2 extra side brushes, remote control, suction inlet||charging station, remote control, 4 side brushes, 2 washable/ reusable microfiber cleaning clothes, 2 air filters, main brush, water tank|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
What they share:
- Cliff and anti-collision sensors are a high-standard for all robot vacuums. They help the robot to run around without bumping into furniture and avoid falling.
- Both DEEBOTS can mop and sweep. In the box, you will find a 300 ml water tank and mop cloth. The water container is large enough to cover more significant areas. Please note, that the robot will not start charging when the mop attachment is on. The OZMO system keeps the water leaking when needed; when the robot is not moving, the water sits still.
- They have a similar design.
- Wi-Fi support. Both have the ECOVACS app.
- Each of them is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Ozmo 610 and 601 are short and suitable under most furniture.
- Both are equipped with two side sweeper and main cleaning brush. They work together to agitate, catch debris sending them directly into the suction path.
- You can control the machine with the app and a remote controller.
- DEEBOT is equipped with a high-efficiency filter that reduces airborne triggers associated with allergies and asthma.
- Please note, the robot is capable of cleaning thin carpets and hard floors but is not able to provide deep cleaning. If your home is bare floors and occasional rugs - the DEEBOT Ozmo 610 and 601 would be for you.
Is there any difference between the ECOVACS DEEBOT Ozmo 601 and ECOVACS DEEBOT Ozmo 610?
These are very similar models, the Ozmo 610 costs around $70 more. The Ozmo 610 is white when the 601 model is black.
In the box, with the Ozmo 610 with the main cleaning brush, you will find a suction inlet. The suction inlet helps clean bare floor and is useful for pet and long human hair since it is tangle-free. The Ozmo 601 has only the main brush.
What are the DEEBOT Ozmo 610 and 601 suitable for?
If you own a small/average-sized home with a hard floor and occasional thin carpets consider buying the DEEBOT Ozmo 601. It is a decent budget robot vacuum with a big water container that is ideal for bare floor cleaning.
If someone from your family has long hair or you have a pet - have a look at the Ozmo 610. Thanks to the suction inlet, the DEEBOT will set you free from untangling hair after every cleaning.