|Main Features||ECOVACS Deebot N79S||Neato Botvac D3 Connected|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||no||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||65 db||64 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||1 pcs|
|Suction Power||1000 Pa||N/A|
|Сleaning Area||1076 ft2 / 100 m2||1076 ft2 / 100 m2|
|Dustbin Capacity||450 ml||700 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.55 in / 14 mm||0.75 in / 19 mm|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh||2100 mAh|
|Run time||100 min||60 min|
|Charging Time||240 min||180 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||25 W||30 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz||2.4 GHz|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes||yes|
|Magnetic/Optical Virtual Walls||no||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||no||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes||no|
|Selected Room Cleaning||no||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||9.48 lbs / 4.3 kg||7.98 lbs / 3.62 kg|
|Robot Width||13.90 in / 35.3 cm||13.19 in / 33.5 cm|
|Robot Height||3.11 in / 7.9 cm||3.90 in / 9.9 cm|
|In the box||remote control, main brush, 2 side brushes, docking station||extra filter, charging base, adapter|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
What is different between the ECOVACS Deebot N79S vs. Eufy RoboVac 11S (Slim)?
- Eufy is a bit shorter which helps it fit under most furniture.
- The 11S has Boost IQ that automatically increases suction power when needed. The DEEBOT lacks this feature.
- The N79S supports Wi-Fi and comes with an app where it can be started/stopped, scheduled, etc.
- You can manually control the Eufy movements via remote control. With the ECOVACS, you can do it via its app as well.
- DEEBOT is integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Eufy has stronger suction power. It ensures better cleaning performance.
- The 79S is louder when vacuuming.
- Eufy has a better climbing ability. It can work on carpets that are up to 16 mm height; the DEEBOT does 14 mm.
- Eufy has bigger dustbin.
Eufy or DEEBOT? What to buy?
They both cost about the same. It is becoming challenging which one to buy, right? We want to help you out to decide which one would suit you the best.
The ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S is more suitable for homes with hard floors and thin carpets. Since it is compatible with Alexa-enabled devices, you can control it by your voice if you own any of these.
Because of stronger suction power and better barrier cross height, the Eufy performs slightly better on carpets. It is more suitable for pet owners because of a bigger dustbin. If you don't care about no Wi-Fi support thus no app - we would recommend getting the Eufy 11S.