|Main Features||Eufy RoboVac 11+||ILIFE A6|
|Mapping / Path planning||no||no|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Recharge & Resume||no||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes||yes|
|Noise Level||59 db||65 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs||2 pcs|
|Suction Power||1000 Pa||1000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||1184 ft2 / 110 m2||2153 ft2 / 200 m2|
|Recommended Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, max||auto, max, edge, spot, mini room|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||300 ml|
|Automatic Dirt Disposal||no||no|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Barrier-cross Height||0.59 in / 15 mm||0.47 in / 12 mm|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile||low-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, tiles, laminate, linoleum||laminate, marble tile, hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum|
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh||2500 mAh|
|Run time||90 min||160 min|
|Charging Time||300 min||300 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||25 W||22 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||no||no|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Bands||N/A||N/A|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no||no|
|Google Assistant Support||no||no|
|Magnetic/Optical Virtual Walls||no||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no||no|
|Robot Weight||6.66 lbs / 3.02 kg||5.62 lbs / 2.55 kg|
|Robot Width||12.99 in / 33 cm||12.01 in / 30.5 cm|
|Robot Height||3.07 in / 7.8 cm||3.15 in / 8 cm|
|In the box||remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, welcome guide||charging dock, adapter, remote control (batteries included), invisible wall (batteries included), cleaning tool, 2 extra side brushes, user manual|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
- BoostIQ technology automatically increases suction strength to 1000Pa when cleaning on carpets
- Large dustbin holds more dirts per cleaning reducing the frequency of empting
- Works quieter than iLIFE A6 having the same suction power
- Уffective at picking up a lot of pet hair, dust and debris
- Works better on bare floors and low/medium-pile carpets
- gets stuck especially on carpets, and rubber-backed throw rugs
- in time the battery life seems to be significantly degrading
- sometimes it couldn't find its charging base
- The newest rubber brushes work better on bare floor without having traped dust in the bristles and in the rotating mechanism. Easily washable.
- Having a slim body, the robot easily cleans under most couches, nightstands, chairs.
- Crazy long runtime while other robovacs have 100-120 minutes at max.
- Have the Virtual Wall in the box that works really well
- Operate quiet but maybe a little bit louder than Eufy 11+
- Handles pet hair with easy, works well on hardwood floors
- Small dustbin needs to be emptied after every cleaning session
- doesn't clean high-pile carpets and and rubber-backed throw rugs
- sometimes it lost scheduling that needs to be reset
Which one is better?
The two robots are crazy affordable and have about the same features which makes it hard to pick the best. Both are suitable for people with allergies because of HEPA filter that placed inside.
iLIFE A6 works longer. Thanks to its newest rubber rollers it works better on barefloor. The brushes were specially designed to pick up pet hair.
Even though it has a powerful motor and can clean carpets, Eufy 11+ seems to work better with picking up small things from carpeting surface. Some consumers note that A6 is more like a sweeper than it is a "vacuum". With this being said we conclude that iLIFE suitable for houses with mostly bare floors. Anyway, the robot does clean your carpet just Eufy is slightly better at it.
On the other hand, Eufy 11+ has a battery that lasts less - about 90-100 minutes.
The owners say that it often couldn't find its charging base and gets stuck a lot. But it does a good job on bare floors as well as its suction power catches all the dust and dirt from a carpet.