Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaners iLIFE A6 vs Eufy 11+ Comparison Chart
|Model||Eufy RoboVac 11+||ILIFE A6|
|Run time||90 min||160 min|
|Suction Power||1000 Pa||1000 Pa|
|Сleaning Area||110 m2 / 1184 ft2||200 m2 / 2153 ft2|
|Home Size||small, medium||small, medium|
|Dustbin Capacity||600 ml||300 ml|
|Noise Level||59 db||65 db|
|IR Remote Control|
|Mapping / Path planning|
|Mapping Sensor Type||-||-|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges|
|Recharge and Continue|
|Cleaning Modes||auto, edge, spot, max||auto, max, edge, spot, mini room|
|Сarpet Floor Types||low-pile||low-pile|
|Bare Floor Types||hardwood, tiles, laminate, linoleum||laminate, marble tile, hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App|
|Amazon Alexa Support|
|Google Home Support|
|Water Tank Capacity||-||-|
|Battery Capacity||2000 mAh||2500 mAh|
|Charging time||300 min||300 min|
|Barrier-cross height||17 mm / 0.67 in||12 mm / 0.47 in|
|Robot Weight||3.02 kg / 6.66 lbs||2.55 kg / 5.62 lbs|
|Robot Width||33 cm / 12.99 in||30.5 cm / 12.01 in|
|Robot Height||7.8 cm / 3.07 in||8 cm / 3.15 in|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months|
|Where to buy||Amazon $149.99||GearBest $290.26 |
Eufy RoboVac 11+
- BoostIQ technology automatically increases suction strength to 1000Pa when cleaning on carpets
- Large dustbin holds more dirts per cleaning reducing the frequency of empting
- Works quieter than iLIFE A6 having the same suction power
- Уffective at picking up a lot of pet hair, dust and debris
- Works better on bare floors and low/medium-pile carpets
- gets stuck especially on carpets, and rubber-backed throw rugs
- in time the battery life seems to be significantly degrading
- sometimes it couldn't find its charging base
- The newest rubber brushes work better on bare floor without having traped dust in the bristles and in the rotating mechanism. Easily washable.
- Having a slim body, the robot easily cleans under most couches, nightstands, chairs.
- Crazy long runtime while other robovacs have 100-120 minutes at max.
- Have the Virtual Wall in the box that works really well
- Operate quiet but maybe a little bit louder than Eufy 11+
- Handles pet hair with easy, works well on hardwood floors
- Small dustbin needs to be emptied after every cleaning session
- doesn't clean high-pile carpets and and rubber-backed throw rugs
- sometimes it lost scheduling that needs to be reset
Which one is better?
The two robots are crazy affordable and have about the same features which makes it hard to pick the best. Both are suitable for people with allergies because of HEPA filter that placed inside.
iLIFE A6 works longer. Thanks to its newest rubber rollers it works better on barefloor. The brushes were specially designed to pick up pet hair.
Even though it has a powerful motor and can clean carpets, Eufy 11+ seems to work better with picking up small things from carpeting surface. Some consumers note that A6 is more like a sweeper than it is a "vacuum". With this being said we conclude that iLIFE suitable for houses with mostly bare floors. Anyway, the robot does clean your carpet just Eufy is slightly better at it.
On the other hand, Eufy 11+ has a battery that lasts less - about 90-100 minutes.
The owners say that it often couldn't find its charging base and gets stuck a lot. But it does a good job on bare floors as well as its suction power catches all the dust and dirt from a carpet.
Eufy RoboVac 11+ Video Review
ILIFE A6 Video Review
- Compare Neato Botvac D7 Connected vs. Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. iRobot Roomba 690 Comparison
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. Shark ION R85 (RV850) Comparison
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. Eufy RoboVac 11S Comparison Chart
- Eufy RoboVac 15C vs. Eufy RoboVac 30 Comparison