Roborock Xiaowa E2 Features
|Mapping / Path planning||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||gyroscope|
|Recharge & Resume||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||60 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||1 pcs|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Charging Time||240 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||50 W|
|IR Remote Control||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no|
|Manual movement control||yes|
|Selected Room Cleaning||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no|
|Robot Weight||6.61 lbs / 3 kg|
|Robot Width||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Robot Height||3.54 in / 9 cm|
|In the box||charging dock, power cable, cleaning brush.|
The Roborock Xiaowa E2 is the second generation of the Roborock Xiaowa Lite (C1).
You might be confused with naming. The Roborock Xiaowa E20 is also known as the Roborock Xiaowa E2 and E25. The Roborock Xiaowa E20 is a white robot vacuum, the Roborock Xiaowa E25 is a dark grey color option. They are absolutely identical, the features are the same, the only difference in colors.
The Roborock Xiaowa E2 is equipped with a water tank and mopping cloth. All you need to make the robot working is to insert the water container filled with water (and the mop cloth) and let the vacuum go. The cleaner mops for about 40-50 minutes until the tank gets dry. To continue cleaning fill the container with water again and press start. When the Xiaowa is now moving, the water stops dripping.
Inside the robot, there is a dual-gyroscope system that is a mix of EPSON and BOSCH, dual optical laser and LED motion tracking sensors that work together to capture the floor plan in high frequency.
When the robot is working, you can see how it builds a map inside the Mi Home app in real-time.
From the side, you can find a sweeper that works together with a cleaning brush to catch and agitate debris channeling it to the suction path where it gets sucked up inside the big dustbin.
The Xiaowa E2 supports continuous cleaning. Only the flagship models resume cleaning after being recharged
The 2,600 mAh battery lasts for about 100 minutes, when it gets low of power, the robot returns to the charging dock, juice up the battery to 80% and then go back to resume the cleaning cycle from where left off. If the Xiaowa E2 was moved somewhere manually or suspended, you could continue the cleaning cycle by placing it back to the original point, without repeated cleaning.
With the strong suction, carpet boost and big wheels, the Xiaowa E2 performs great on carpets that are not thicker than 20mm
The large wheels can cross obstacles up to 20 mm high which is surprising for such price. Only high-end robots can do that. It is suitable for transferring from bare floor to thicker carpet or stepping over thresholds.
Carpet identification is a bunch of sensors that recognize when the robot is on carpet flooring and automatically switch the cleaning mode to Max level.
The Roborock Xiaowa E2 shows excellent performance on carpet.
10 reasons of why is the Roborock Xiaowa E20 better than most of the budget robot vacuums?
- Recharge & Resume. High-end robots resume cleaning after recharging. Some of the budget robot vacuums support the resumption.
- Strong suction power. A few flagship models deliver more than 1,800 Pa of suction.
- The Xiaowa E20 mops and sweeps at the same time. Some cleaner either sweep or mop, most of the robot vacuums only sweep.
- The Xiaowa E20 is equipped with a dual-gyroscope system that refuses the cleaner to go over the same spots again.
- The E20 can identify carpet flooring. It boosts up suction to its maximum level when it recognizes carpets/rugs. Not many high-end models have this option. Carpet boost provides deeper cleaning.
- Only a few models can climb a 20 mm obstacle which makes them suitable for thicker carpets.
- Thanks to the three processors inside, the Xiaowa can be tracked in real-time, you can watch it building a map in the Mi Home app.
- Washable HEPA lasts longer than non-washable. It is safe for those who suffer from allergy and asthma.
- Even though it has strong suction power, the Roborock Xiaowa E2 works quieter than 64% of robots.
- For the price of ~$300, the Xiaowa E20 is one of a few budget models that can clean thicker carpets.
- Is equipped with dual gyroscope system that provides efficient cleaning
- Has recharge and resume
- Identifies carpetted surface
- Has good barrier-cross height
- One of the strongest suctions on the market
- Carpet boost, large wheels, and strong suction power provide deep cleaning on all carpets that are up to 20 mm of height
- Can mop and sweep at the same time
- Suitable for both: carpet and hard floor
- Quiet when vacuuming especially considering its suction power
- Affordable price tag, in this price range, the Roborock Xiaowa E20 is the best on the market
- Real-time tracking
- Can control the vacuum like a radio car with the Mi Home app
- Recharge & resume helps to finish cleaning in case the battery is out of energy
- No interaction with maps
The Roborock Xiaowa E2 is ideal for average and big homes with pets. Ideal for both: bare floor and carpets.
Get the Roborock Xiaowa E2 if you:
- Need extra suction power. The Xiaowa E2 is powerful enough to provide deep carpet cleaning and get rid of pet hair.
- Have a pet.
- Live in a small or medium house. 100 minutes of battery life is enough to cover up to 200 square meters of a cleaning area.
- Want a decent robot vacuum with efficient navigation.
- Your home is covered with carpets mostly. Carpet boost, excellent climbing ability, and strong suction work together to make your carpets clean.
- Need mopping. Even if mopping is not the most useful feature, it's always nice to have it since the robot does the job instead of you.
- Don't want to spend extra $ on flagship models but expect the robot vacuum to be featured with most of the useful options.
Please note, the Roborock Xiaowa E2, E20 and E25 is the same robot vacuum. The second number stays for color option. Roborock Xiaowa E20 is white, the Roborock Xiaowa E25 is dark grey. They share no difference between the color.
Know the difference between the Roborock model line with our comparison chart.
Video reviews of the Roborock Xiaowa E2
Roborock Xiaowa E2 alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the Roborock Xiaowa E2 with other robot vacuums
- Comparing Roborock Xiaowa E35 vs. Roborock Xiaowa E20
- Comparing Roborock Xiaowa E20 (E202) vs. Xiaomi Mi Robot
- Roborock S5 vs. Roborock Xiaowa E20
- Comparing Roborock Xiaowa Lite C10 vs. Roborock Xiaowa E20
- Roborock Xiaowa E20 vs. ILIFE A9S Comparison
- 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner vs. Roborock Xiaowa E20 Comparison
- Roborock Xiaowa E20 vs. Roborock S55 (Black) Comparison
- Roborock Xiaowa E20 vs. 360 S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart