Neato Botvac D7 Connected Features
|Mapping / Path planning||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||64 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||1 pcs|
|Battery Capacity||4200 mAh|
|Charging Time||150 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||61 W|
|IR Remote Control||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||yes|
|Robot Weight||7.72 lbs / 3.5 kg|
|Robot Width||13.23 in / 33.6 cm|
|Robot Height||3.94 in / 10 cm|
|In the box||charging base, adapter, cleaning tool, user guide, extra filter, magnetic stripe|
|Release date||Mar 2018|
The D7 Connected comes with a D-shape that works better on corners and edges. It is the newest robot from the Neato model line that covers a large cleaning area of about 460 square meters which makes the cleaner good for big homes. It easily gets rid of pet hair on medium and low-pile carpets as well as on bare floors. The Neato D7 Connected is one of the most powerful robot cleaners on the market so far. Based on laser technology, the robot creates a map of the interior and build the most efficient path of cleaning on its own. Thanks to this technology, the D7 Connected can work in the dark. Thanks to the wide cleaning brush, the robot covers more cleaning area than round cleaners and spends less time to clean a room.
You can see the created map on your smartphone once you set it up and connect your home assistant to it. In the app, you can switch between Eco and Turbo cleaning modes, schedule the robot to work at a specific time, start/stop the D7, and see cleaning history.
Also, you can create an unlimited amount of "No-Go" lines (virtual boundaries) so the robot will not cross these areas. And, the Neato D7 Connected supports zoned cleaning. It is the only robot in the Neato model line that has this option.
The D7 Connected saves up to 3 different floor plans.
The Neato D7 Connected can be controlled by voice commands since it is integrated with smart devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and by using the app. When Neato's battery runs out of energy, the robot docks itself, recharge, and returns to the same position it left off to finish the job.
Based on consumer reviews, Neato D7 Connected has some issues with connecting to Wi-Fi. And there is also a thing - when the robot connected to one device, it cannot connect to another at once.
- Supports zone cleaning
- No-Go Lines keep the robot from wandering
- Holds up to 3 different floor plans in memory. Suitable for multi-level houses
- LIDAR mapping and purposeful navigation makes cleaning more efficient
- Wide brush and D-shape decrease cleaning time comparing to round machines
- D-shape works on corners better
- Thanks to the magnetic tape, you can prevent the robot from crossing particular areas (No-Go Lines do the same)
- Can work in the dark
- Quick boost charging can reduce the overall cleaning time of a floor plan
- With strong suction, good climbing ability, and efficient cleaning brush, the D7 performs great on carpets up to 19 mm height.
- Has some issues with connecting to Wi-Fi
- Gets stuck in tight places because of its shape.
In general, Neato D7 Connected is a fantastic robot vacuum cleaner that works great on all types of flooring (except thick shaggy carpets), handles pet hair with ease and covers a large area in one charge. What more could you wish for? The vacuum is suitable for average and bigger homes with one or more levels.
Neato Botvac D7 Connected accessories
DSstyles HEPA Filter Element for Neato Botvac D/Connected Series D7 D80 D85 D3 D75 D5 70e 75 80 85 Floor Mopping Robot Sweeper Accessory
Sarissa Replacement Connected Side Brushes for BotVac, Compatible with All Neato BotVac Series D70E 75 80 85 Vacuum Cleaner Parts
LOVECO 6 Pcs Replacement Side Brush & 6 Pcs Filter for Neato D Series D70 D75 D80 D85 Botvac Series 70e 75 80 85 Connected D3 D5 Vacuum Cleaner
Video reviews of the Neato Botvac D7 Connected
Neato Botvac D7 Connected alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the Neato Botvac D7 Connected with other robot vacuums
- Neato Botvac D7 Connected vs. Roborock Xiaowa E20 Comparison
- Compare Neato Botvac D7 Connected vs. Bagotte BG600
- Compare Neato Botvac D7 Connected vs. ILIFE V5s Pro
- Comparing iCLEBO Arte vs. Neato Botvac D7 Connected
- Eufy RoboVac 30 vs. Neato Botvac D7 Connected Comparison Chart
- LG HOM-BOT CR5765GD vs. Neato Botvac D7 Connected Comparison
- Compare LG HOM-BOT VR65502LV vs. Neato Botvac D7 Connected
- LG HOM-BOT VR65704LVM vs. Neato Botvac D7 Connected Comparison