Neato Botvac D6 Connected Features
|Mapping / Path planning||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||64 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||1 pcs|
|Charging Time||150 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||61 W|
|IR Remote Control||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||yes|
Neato Botvac D6 Connected quick glance
The D6 Connected is one of the newest robot vacuum cleaners from the Neato model line.
It has a side sweeper, wide cleaning brush, and strong suction to agitate dust and debris into the suction path where it gets right into the dustbin.
Thanks to the D-shape, the Neato cleans corners and edges better. The wide brush covers more than those round robots come equipped with. Thanks to that the Neato needs less time to cover the same area.
Inside the tower, there is the LDS laser that scans the surroundings to create a map of floor layout. When the map is created, the Botvac knows where to clean. It methodically moves in straight lines covering the cleaning area.
In the app, you can see the created map, switch between Eco and Turbo cleaning modes, start/stop the unit, schedule it, etc.
Also, you can set No-Go Lines so the D6 will not cross certain areas. The amount of No-Go Lines is unlimited.
The D6 Connected is able to save up to three different floor plans; it makes the robot suitable for multiple-level houses.
If Neato’s batteries run low while cleaning it will know to head home and recharge all by itself. It will find its way back to its charge base, recharge, and head back out to resume cleaning right where it left off. Neato can run three times and recharge itself up to two times during a cleaning cycle.
- Spiral combo brush is designed to catch pet hair
- Strong suction and good climbing ability work great on thin and medium-pile carpets
- Decent battery life
- Recharge & Resume makes the D6 suitable for bigger homes
- Perfect for houses with one and more levels
- No-Go Lines is a useful feature
- LIDAR mapping is accurate and allows the Neato to work in the dark
- No zoned cleaning
- No mopping feature
Neato Botvac D6 Connected accessories
SODIAL 5Pcs Ultra Performance Filters & 3Pcs 5-Arms Upgraded Side Brushes Kit Replacement for Neato Connected D5 D6 D7 Wi-Fi Enabled Vacuum, Botvac D Series D75 D80 D85 Models
LOVECO 6 Pcs Replacement Side Brush & 6 Pcs Filter for Neato D Series D70 D75 D80 D85 Botvac Series 70e 75 80 85 Connected D3 D5 Vacuum Cleaner
Neato Botvac D6 Connected alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the Neato Botvac D6 Connected with other robot vacuums
- Neato Botvac D80 vs. Neato Botvac D6 Connected Comparison
- Neato Botvac D6 Connected vs. Xiaomi Mi Robot Comparison Chart
- Comparing Neato Botvac D6 Connected vs. ECOVACS DEEBOT 901
- Neato Botvac D6 Connected vs. ECOVACS Deebot 711 Comparison Chart
- Neato Botvac D6 Connected vs. Neato Botvac D7 Connected Comparison Chart
- Comparing Neato Botvac D5 Connected vs. Neato Botvac D6 Connected
- Compare Neato Botvac D6 Connected vs. iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550
- ECOVACS DEEBOT 900 vs. Neato Botvac D6 Connected Comparison Chart