Neato Botvac D4 Connected Features
|Mapping / Path planning||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||64 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||-|
|Charging Time||100 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||N/A|
|IR Remote Control||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||yes|
|Manual movement control||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||yes|
|Robot Weight||7.28 lbs / 3.3 kg|
|Robot Width||12.56 in / 31.9 cm|
|Robot Height||3.90 in / 9.9 cm|
|In the box||charge base, power cord, combo brush, high performance filter|
Neato Botvac D4 Connected quick review
The Botvac D4 Connected is the newest robot from the Neato model line. It has a D-shape that supposed to work better on corners and edges.
The D4 does not have a side sweeper. It is equipped with a wide cleaning brush and has strong suction. The brush agitates debris and dirt channeling it into the suction path. The large 700 ml dustbin holds more; it decreases the needs of emptying it too often.
The Neato has a tower with an LDS laser located inside. The laser scans the layout to build a plan of the cleaning area. The Botvac then follows the created map methodically navigating back-and-forth in straight lines.
In case the battery runs out of energy and the D6 does not finish cleaning, it returns to the dock to recharge, after that the robot resumes cleaning from the same spot it left off.
Strong suction, large wheels and Turbo mode work together to provide deep cleaning on carpets. The D4 Connected works well on hard floors as well.
In the app, you can switch between cleaning modes, start/stop the robot, schedule it, see cleaning history, etc.
No-Go Lines can be created via the app. Draw them on your screen (as many as you want) to keep the robot from certain areas. You can do the same with a magnetic tape that you will find in the box.
The Neato Botvac D4 Connected is ideal for small homes with a carpeted surface.
Pros of the NeatoBotvac D4 Connected
- LIDAR technology builds an accurate map
- It works in the dark
- D-shape clean corners and edges better
- Supports No-Go Lines
- Performs great on both: carpet and bare floor
- Sometimes has issues with connecting to Wi-Fi
Neato Botvac D4 Connected accessories
Sarissa Replacement Connected Side Brushes for BotVac, Compatible with All Neato BotVac Series D70E 75 80 85 Vacuum Cleaner Parts
LOVECO Replacement Parts Kit for Neato Botvac Series 70e 75 80 85 & D Series D75 D80 D85 & Connected D3 D5 D7 Vacuum(Including 10 Pcs High Performance Filter,5 Pcs Side Brush,1 Brush Cleaning Tool)
Neato Botvac D4 Connected alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the Neato Botvac D4 Connected with other robot vacuums
- Compare Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. ECOVACS Deebot 711
- Compare Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. iRobot Roomba 895
- Comparing Neato Botvac D3 Connected vs. Neato Botvac D4 Connected
- ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 930 vs. Neato Botvac D4 Connected Comparison
- Compare Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. Roborock S50 (White)
- Comparing Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. iRobot Roomba 960
- Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. Neato Botvac D6 Connected Comparison
- Compare Neato Botvac D4 Connected vs. Diggro D600