Eufy RoboVac 35C Features
|Mapping / Path planning||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Charging Time||300 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||25 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no|
|Manual movement control||no|
|Selected Room Cleaning||N/A|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no|
Eufy RoboVac 35C quick glance
The RoboVac 35C is the newest robot vacuum from the Eufy model line. It supports Wi-Fi and comes with an app. As well, the robot is integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, so if you own any of these, you can control the vacuum with simple voice commands.
In the box, there is a magnetic tape that prevents the cleaner from going to rooms you don't want it to go.
With the app, the robot can be scheduled, you can switch between cleaning modes and start/stop the unit.
It is relatively quiet and has a short body that fits under most furniture.
It navigates randomly around until its battery is out of charge. The robot automatically docks itself.
- Performs well on thin and medium-pile carpets up to 16 mm of height
- Supports Alexa and Google Home
- Has Find Me feature
- Magnetic tape in the box works as virtual block off
- Short body fits under most furniture
- No mapping
- Doesn't do thick carpets
Eufy RoboVac 35C alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the Eufy RoboVac 35C with other robot vacuums
- Comparing Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Eufy RoboVac 30C BoostIQ
- Compare Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Eufy RoboVac 15C
- Compare Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Eufy RoboVac 11S
- Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C Comparison
- Compare Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Neato Botvac D6 Connected
- Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. iRobot Roomba 690 Comparison Chart
- Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Eufy RoboVac 30 Comparison Chart
- Comparing iRobot Roomba 960 vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C