Eufy RoboVac 35C Features
|Mapping / Path planning||no|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs|
|Battery Capacity||2600 mAh|
|Charging Time||300 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||25 W|
|IR Remote Control||yes|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||yes|
|Google Assistant Support||yes|
|Digital Blocked Area||no|
|Manual movement control||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no|
Eufy RoboVac 35C quick glance
The RoboVac 35C is the newest robot vacuum from the Eufy model line. It supports Wi-Fi and comes with an app. As well, the robot is integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, so if you own any of these, you can control the vacuum with simple voice commands.
In the box, there is a magnetic tape that prevents the cleaner from going to rooms you don't want it to go.
With the app, the robot can be scheduled, you can switch between cleaning modes and start/stop the unit.
It is relatively quiet and has a short body that fits under most furniture.
It navigates randomly around until its battery is out of charge. The robot automatically docks itself.
- Performs well on thin and medium-pile carpets up to 16 mm of height
- Supports Alexa and Google Home
- Has Find Me feature
- Magnetic tape in the box works as virtual block off
- Short body fits under most furniture
- No mapping
- Doesn't do thick carpets
Eufy RoboVac 35C alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the Eufy RoboVac 35C with other robot vacuums
- Eufy RoboVac 11c Pet Edition vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C Comparison
- Comparing iRobot Roomba 960 vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C
- Comparing Roborock Xiaowa E20 vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C
- Roborock Xiaowa Lite C10 vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C Comparison Chart
- Comparing Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Roborock Xiaowa E35
- Compare Eufy RoboVac 35C vs. Tesvor X500
- Comparing ECOVACS DEEBOT 901 vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C
- ECOVACS Deebot M80 Pro vs. Eufy RoboVac 35C Comparison