360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Features
|Mapping / Path planning||yes|
|Mapping Sensor Type||LDS|
|Recharge & Resume||yes|
|Automatically Docks and Recharges||yes|
|Noise Level||55 db|
|Side Brushes (one or two)||2 pcs|
|Battery Capacity||3200 mAh|
|Run time||90 min|
|Charging Time||150 min|
|Rated Power (Watts)||30 W|
|IR Remote Control||no|
|Wi-Fi / Smartphone App||yes|
|Amazon Alexa Support||no|
|Google Assistant Support||no|
|Digital Blocked Area||yes|
|Manual movement control||yes|
|Selected Room Cleaning||no|
|Anti-drop / Cliff Sensor||yes|
|Full Bin Indicator||no|
|Robot Weight||7.72 lbs / 3.5 kg|
|Robot Width||13.78 in / 35 cm|
|Robot Height||3.94 in / 10 cm|
|In the box||charging base, adapter, filter, water tank, mop, cleaning tool, English manual|
We were excited to review the 360 S6, the top-featured robot vacuum at a reasonable price.
The robot knows your home layout, can do mopping and sweeping at the same time and does not go to some areas if you don’t want it to go. For the money, you get a decent robot vacuum suitable for small and average-sized homes.
360 S6 Features
- Can sweep and mop at the same time
- Mops for about 40 minutes until the container gets dry
- Remembers your floor layout thanks to the LDS laser inside
- Can recognize carpeting surface and provide deeper cleaning on carpets/rugs
- Stores up to 10 different floor maps and is ideal for multiple-level houses
- In the app, you can set restricted areas so the robot will not cross them
- Works within a specific place if you create zoned cleaning in the app
The 360 S6 is a robot vacuum cleaner that is able to sweep and mop at the same time. It is equipped with the main brush that along with two side sweepers catches all the debris, dust and dirt and channels them into the dustbin. Inside the dust container, you will find a washable HEPA filter that is ideal for people suffering from allergies and asthma.
The 360 S6 is safe for those who suffer from an allergy or asthma
There is a tower located on the top of the lid. It houses the LDS laser inside that scans a cleaning area to create a map. The robot calculates the most efficient way of cleaning following the created map by moving in straight lines. When the machine is done, it returns to the dock station, recharge and resumes the session from the exact place it left (in case the battery ran out of energy faster than it had finished cleaning the whole house).
You can see the map on the app in real-time, track the 360 S6, where it has been and how much it took to get the job done. The 360 Smart app allows to set forbidden zones (space where you don't want the robot to go) and customize cleaning areas (where exactly you want the machine to clean).
The 360 S6 stores up to 10 different floor plans which makes it ideal for multiple-level houses
If you place it manually to any room in your home, the robot will recognize where it is located.
The large wheels have no issues with crossing medium-pile carpets and thresholds up to 17 mm tall. The powerful motor sucks up pet hair, debris, and dirt from low and medium-pile carpets and rugs. Because of the mopping option, the 360 S6 is ideal for homes with bare floors, mixed and carpeted surfaces.
Why is the 360 S6 better than most of the robots cleaners?
- It has a purposeful navigation system that reduces the chances of cleaning the same areas twice.
- It has one of the strongest suction power in the industry.
- The washable HEPA filter meant to last for years.
- The app offers to create restricted zones.
- Also, the robot can work within a specific zone if you want it to clean one room only.
- It can mop and sweep at the same time. Some robot just sweeps, some of them either sweep or mop.
- It saves 10 floor plans. Only some of flagship models support this feature.
- It has the lowest price from the high-end models and offers more than most of them.
- Carpet identification is also one of the rare things that is present only in a few robot cleaners.
- Recharge & Resume. Only flagship cleaners resume cleaning after recharging.
- Nevertheless, the 360 S6 has strong suction, it works quieter than 86% of models.
- Thanks to the processors inside, you can watch the robot creating a map and track its movements in real-time.
- Supports zone cleaning
- The app allows setting virtual block offs
- Stores up to 10 different floor plans in memory
- Suitable for multi-level houses
- Is able to recognize its location in the map
- LIDAR mapping and purposeful navigation make cleaning more efficient
- Recharge & Resume makes the 360 S6 suitable for bigger homes
- Strong suction, decent climbing ability, and carpet identification work together ensuring deep cleaning on thin and thicker carpets up to 17 mm height
- Nevertheless the robot has strong suction, it is very quiet when vacuuming
- Can mop and sweep at the same time
- Suitable for both: hard floor and carpet flooring,
- Is not compatible with Amazon Alexa / Google Home
Video reviews of the 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner alternatives
Compare Robot Vacuum Cleaners
Compare the 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with other robot vacuums
- 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner vs. 360 S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Comparison
- Comparing 360 S6 Robot Vacuum vs. Roborock S5
- 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner vs. ILIFE A9S Comparison
- 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner vs. Roborock Xiaowa E20 Comparison
- iRobot Roomba i7+ vs. 360 S6 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart
- Neato Botvac D3 Connected vs. 360 S6 Comparison Chart
- 360 S6 vs. Xiaomi Mi Robot Comparison Chart
- Compare 360 S6 Robot Vacuum vs. ECOVACS Deebot Ozmo 930